Girls would you date a guy whose ex is significantly better looking than you?

Girls would you date a guy whose ex is significantly better looking than you? And he mentions that she is "beyond amazing" in bed. I not insecure about my looks. I am cute and adorable but not super sexy or drop dead gorgeous. I don't' have much experience in bed either. I am starting to feel like I am not enough for him...

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you feel that way because of anything he's doing? If he seems to be happy with you, then you shouldn't worry--being a jealous girlfriend is never a good thing--but if he's doing anything to make you feel insecure, then it's worth confronting him about it.

• we are not officially together yet. he asked me out and I am on the fence.

• Oh, got it. Well, if he asked you out, then you probably don't have anything to worry about. If it's really going to make you insecure though, consider just telling him it bothers you.

What Guys Said 2

• I know this is for only a girls point of view, but I'm sure that if she was "beyond amazing"you are more than that

There is a reason he broke up with her, and he is with you. You have so much more to give the guy, and if you are still feeling insecure about the bed thing, talk to him ask him what he likes, say what you like that will give you more confidence in bed.

Nothing to worry about

• The past few days has revealed more truth than I would have liked. What you said was really nice tho. Thanks. .

• Wow. He's clearly not that bright! I'd NEVER mention how good my ex was in bed! Nothing good can come from that conversation as your question proves.

• lol true but in all fairness we were friends when they were dating. So that is how I know.

• Well, OK then. Problem solved! Haha!

• lol yup it is *_*

What Girls Said 2

• I'd move on as it seems that he still loves her other wise he wouldn't still mention her in that way

• this happened to me. I said yes...and he treated me like sh1t compared to his ex. he wined/dined her and didn't take me out at all. so be careful!