Guys, what do you think about a girl having her belly-button pierced?

Tell me all your details. Be completely honest.

Also, Include your personality.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be kinda cute.

I'm kind of a conservative guy, and my mood changes on this from time to time. I've never been a big fan of body modification. I don't like tattoos (they usually remind me of sidewalk graffiti, but even when they're artful it's not as bad but I think it's best to leave the skin unblemished). I used not to even like pierced ears (and I still think a girl wearing too many earrings is distasteful). My thinking was, "Why can't people just leave their body alone?"

On the other hand, whenever I see a girl showing off her belly-button piercing, it often looks cute and sometimes even sexy. It certainly looks much better than most other kinds of piercings people get, like nose and face piercings.

Then again, bare belly-buttons can look really cute as well. I think ultimately if you have a tummy worth showing off, it's going to look good regardless.

So ultimately, it's a toss-up to me. I think the answer is to go with whatever fits your style the most. If you like the idea of having it pierced, get it pierced. If it feels more comfortable the way it is right now, keep it the way it is. Whatever makes you the most proud of the way you look when you see yourself in the mirror is probably the way you should be.

What Guys Said 8

• Lol.. I don't have a problem with it... itud be cute :) ... kinda sexy? ... But I wouldn't want it developing into like a addiction for peircings...

But yeh... sumthing to fiddle with when she's sitting on my lap straddling me on Saturday nights infronta the TV xD... - other than the backa her thong obvcourse :P lol...

• i think it's okay except she can't lay fully on top of me with her body weight and drag herself on me. It happens more than you wish trust me. I've come on the before, it felt really good.

• I see it and I personally don't like it. Extra piercings other then ears I don't care for this usually weeds out the inked type also. I'm old school and proud of it .

• Honestly speaking, it turns me on and I cannot control myself. I only like 3 types of piercings: Ear, nose and the belly button. If the belly button is cute and thin, a piercing keeps everyone's attention on it.

• i think its really hot. as long as your boobs stick out father that your belly lol

• kind of like a temporary tramp stamp to me. you know, in that it means the same thing but it won't necessarily be there in 50 years.

personality: reserved/shy. well educated. upper-mid class.

• I kind of like it. Other than the ears or navel, I can't stand piercings (especially tongues, YUCK).

• Hate it

What Girls Said 2

• All of the guys I've been with never had a problem with it.

• your question doesn't need details about a guy's personality or income or family background, etc.

get it done if you like. he doesn't like it? then take it out. but then again, doesn't it get tiring to live for others?

• I already have it done . I've had it for years . I was just wondering because I heard somewhere guys dislike piercings and tattoo's. I just wanted to find out for suree.