What is the perfect body for girls?

curvy, thin, chubby, almost anorexic?

link link link link

I think curvy is best : booty, t*ts, very feminine and hawt

Most Helpful Guy

• The chubby one looks GOOD :D, I also love the curvy one, not really that attracted to the other two. I think weight is subjective, people carry weight differently. What looks fat on one girl will be normal on another, I prefer girls that suit their weight

What Guys Said 18

• Hahaha! If Kelly Andrews is your definition of chubby, then sign me up! Sadly, chubby is usually used to refer to a MUCH less attractive body.

• sorry

• lol okay.

• Ha! Actually, I almost didn't click on that link figuring it'd be an actually chubby chick. I'm pretty sure Kelly is substantially slimmer than Beyonce, who you list as curvy. A better description of Kelly is slim-and-stacked, which is my personal favorite woman's body! ;)

• Damn you had to pick my favorite Megan Fox picture. I all of them except the anorexic one are great. I can't say I'd really prefer one over the other. Certainly none of them were fat by any means.

• I'd definitely go for the 'chubby' one.

• well referring to the links you posted, I thought all of them were really attractive. Except the fourth one. The girl has to have some meat on her! But yeah none of your pics were "chubby" in my opinion. Two of them were curvy that's usually good to me. Chubby I think of someone as obese. Now to each their own- I sure there are guys out there who like excessively overweight body figures (seriously) just the same as how the media portrays men liking only thin figures. Personally If I had to choose a figure it would be somewhere between athletic and curvy.

• why should anyone have to change there looks just becouse someone wants a fit looking person. if that's how they think then the only one who needs to change is them. I'm a big guy and I ain't changing a thing for anyone. if I want to do that then I will do it for myself

• any of the first three is good. the last link is horrible tho.

• Oh, out of your options 3 and 1 are hot! Others creep me out! I don't even see the second one. Did she disappear when she turned sideways? The last one UGH damn! Won't even comment that one!

• Curvy's best. Some of these chicks on magazine covers - I'm not thinking about how good they are in the sack, I just wanna take them to McDonald's cause I can count their ribs and see their shoulder joints.

Gross.

• Curvy, Chubby, Thin, and Almost Anorexic in that order.

• Christina Hendricks

• now that is a real woman body

her t*ts are massive lol I love her

• Mmmmmm so true!

• 2,4,3,1

• Triple amputee of course.

Hot is hot is hot is hot is hot.

• Third link is the best.

• The one she has or is most content with

The one I like (slender with extra small breasts) is what I like and it bears little resemblance to what is the perfect body for a girl.

If she considers her body perfect or not perfect based on what others think then she is missing the point.

Be content with what you are, and if you are not content make changes which will help you find contentment with yourself.

But if you are in the type I like drop me a line Ha ha!

• 2, 3, 4, 1

• #2.

• All ugly

• in this order:

curvy

chubby

thin

anorexic

What Girls Said 4

• My own personal ideal is closest to number 3, honestly. For myself, and as the body type I'd be most attracted to for a girl. I think her body is beautiful.

• link all real

• she looks familiar..ive seen her somewhere

• Respect!

• I KNEW IT! its Brianna Frost from 'the girls of hedsor hall' I knew ittt! so smart

• I actually think in these pictures the chubby girl has the best body.

• Agreed, and I don't think she really counts as 'chubby' either.

• The first link, definitely not the fourth. Then again it depends on guys and type. Some like them with meat, others like it with curves. Me personally I am curvy, and getting a lot of attention. My best advice if you feel confident and great about yourself, is where the charm lies.