How should I do my make-up for Prom?

My prom is this Friday and I need some ideas.

my dress : link

and I want to know what color eye shdow would go best with it I'm also wearing a blue rose in my hair if that helps (you can kinda see it in the picture). I am also wearing silver shoes.

Thanks :)

I am also mocha-caramel skinned if that helps lol

Most Helpful Guy

• gold colour eye shadow is better and draw a bit with eyeliner...suit your blue rose on your hair...then you wear ruby crystal necklace with black colour tied up your neck. quartz bracelet..then superb for for ya gown...!hahaha...wearing pinkish/peach lipstick.try to find a face foundation/compact loose powder...suit ya skin tone...and type..that all you you need..a cinderella ready for a prom.:)

• if you have dry skin wear liquid foundation either oil based/water based you choose either maybelline/ loreal/revlon is better...then for oily-normal skin I suggest try revlon mineral make up powder..suit ya nearest skin tone..!

• our you can choose for B.B cream..ask the beautician in the makeup store or pharmacy nearest you..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would do a classic smokey eye

white eyeshadow

silver eyeshadow

and black eyeshadow!

with black eyeliner too :D

around the tear ducts I would put some greater emphasis with white eyeshadow to brighten your eyes :D!

have you thought of applying false eyelashes?

• go into youtube type "colorful prom makeup looks" and you will get a lot of videos on that. :)

• black cat eyes would look great