The way girls dress when they hit the gym?

Obviously the majority of girls that hit the gym regularly are looking to keep a good their nice bodies. The majority of girls I see at our college's wellness center dress pretty hot with short shorts/spandex with small tank tops and things like that. Do girls dress like that to show off their body and look hot or do they just dress like that because that's what they feel most comfortable working out in? And either way, these girls are aware that 95% of guys there will be checking them out for at least a few seconds, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're hot, they know guys are checking them out because tha happens everywhere anyway.

I've had a couple of good gym sightings recently. One woman with very nice t!ts was wearing a t-shirt with no bra. Fantastic! Another had on a tanktop with a sports bra but both had a very deep scoop neck so almost half of her breasts were showing AND she had some great headlights going on which were very visible given how tight everything was. My favorite recently was a girl with amazing t!ts showing a lot of cleavage in a yoga class. Some of the poses were VERY nice!

But mostly, it's all about great butts on display in yoga pants. Nice! Great motivation to work out!

What Girls Said 13

• I think some girls do it to show their bodies others because they want to stay cool.I usually wear tights and a tank or tee.Yes it's tight usually,but I like to see my body as I work out.

• i go to the gym everyday, I wear the same thing, but because its very comfortable, at the same time I like the attention that guys give me when they check me out at the gym because its a confidence booster for me. it makes me feel like the gym is worth it and it makes me feel sexy.

• For me: comfort and sexual appeal. Same reason why I'll go out and wear tight jeans that make my a$$ and thighs just look amazing. I'm a volleyball player--sure, the spandex short shorts are comfy, but we know we look good when we wear them and that the guys are probabaly over on the bleachers salivating. I don't know...it feels good, knowing you not only FEEL good but look sexy :)

• I dress to feel comfortable. Stretchy material that doesn't flail about as much makes for a better choice of attire, since it won't get caught on anything...

• sometimes when its hot and I run or work out I wear a crop tank top because its just comfortable and it cools your body down. I dress for comfort. But sometimes when I work out I like to wear loose baggy tshirts.

• I usually wear tights and a tank leotard...so no shorts or belly showing. It's certainly nice to feel sexy, but I wear them because my clothes have to move when I stretch...and I'm usually checking out 95% of the guys right back ;)

• i do it to show off my body, I might of had twins but ivd been told I'm one fukin milf. x

• They do it to show off their body. Duh.

• I like the Under Armour cotton shorts or basketball shorts. To comfty.

• I dress in a way to not overheat my body hence tank top and short spandex ect

• I dress to feel comfortable...:)

• I dress for comfort... I couldn't care less who's looking at me.

• Personally, I wear spandex capris & tanks when I go to the gym just because it's the most comfortable unobstructive clothing to work out in. I don't go to the gym to get hit on, or checked out. I know sometimes guys do check me out, but that isn't why I dress like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Some like the attention and don't even lift others girls are really there to put in a hard hour of work.

• An hour? That's a p**** workout. Let's go two and a half and that's fair.

• It's actually MUCH smarter to work out harder for an hour than to spread it out over the course of 2.5 hours

• hahahaha pwned