Should I get this dress?

i personally love it, but I havnt gotten to try in on in the store yet. I'm very excited too though! and after looking thro this site, I noticed a lot of girls would ask guys opinons on dress so I decided to too!. I didn't like how the model had her hair on her so I just wanted to say my hair is very long and wavy and blonde.im going to the katy perry concert in the summer so it will be warm. thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't know what this dress looks like. But I am a dress FIEND and when I see a beautiful dress, I go crazy and HAVE TO HAVE IT.

So I completely sympathize.

If you're in love with it and can't stand the idea of parting without it...

GET IT!

Remember, it's even an entire outfit in itself! That is the awesomeness of the DRESS! It's not like when you find a shirt or pair of pants you like, because you still need the bottom/top to pair them with.

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND INNER SHOPAHOLIC! <3

What Guys Said 4

• Please add a link to the dress.

• where is it?

• I think she's planning on going naked since it'll be hot out! I LOVE your dress! But if I came over and you opened the door wearing THAT, we probably wouldn't make it much farther than the hallway floor. . .

• umm...what dress? Where's the link to it?

What Girls Said 5

• i don't see the dress?

but I think if you feel good in it then you should get it. I truly believe how you feel in something has a bigger effect on how people see you than the clothes themselves.

• Link please..

• you didn't add a link, but if you like it and it makes you feel good ans pretty, go ahead!

• uhhh wheres the link

• what dress?