What do you consider preppy?

Alright, here is the question.

Girls, do you like guys that dress preppy?

What style do you think is preppy? lol

Updates:
Is this an attractive style?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Don't you think that the last two are a little more professional and maybe a bit artsy as opposed to preppy?

• Show All
    • i guess idk. When I think of preppy I think pastels, loafers, khakis, layers and collared shirts

like this link

• I would agree with that, lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm I'd say a guy is preppy if he wears a lot of polo shirts, khaki pants, plaid shorts, cut off jeans, etc.

It's not my personal preference but I'm not going to insult anyone's style. I'm more of a indie girl myself so yeah :) If that's how you dress that's your choice and you will find girls who like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • khaki pants,polo shirts,loafer shoes,ties...

0|0
    0|0
    • Wearing a tie with a polo shirt isn't preppy, it's ugly

• I didn't say wearing that together...im giving examples of clothing I consider preppy. :)

• No, and preppy is shops at hollister and a&f

0|0
    1|0
    • Hey , I shop at A&F and sometimes Hollister.

• Then you are preppy, I just don't like the style or the price you pay for it, but what ever floats your boat

• dark jeans, polo shirt, cardigan.. I think it's an extremely attractive style

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• preppy is when you spend too much for one pair of pants. ha!

0|0
    0|0
    • no that's wigger lmao *no racist*

• no wigger would be white guys trying to act black by dropping their pants real low and wearing oversized shirts, with jewelry

• haha yeah I know, but they spend a ton of money on crappy jeans that are all bedazzled and sh*t.