What would you do when someone says we'd look cute together?

Someone tells you that you and a certain good opposite-sex friend of yours are "cute together" when they watch you interact? Is it normal to just... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally when I'm the one saying that, it's just my way of saying "I approve of this partnership" or something along those lines.

If I'm the victim, I normally blow it off if the other person is I'm not romantically interested in. Otherwise, I'll agree verbally in some way.

I would assume if both were to say nothing, then it's a tacit agreement with the statement.

As for if one person is in the relationship, I guess it's because the person who made the claim think you two are more compatible?

Really, I shouldn't look too far into it. It's probably just the observer saying "you two look like you have a lot of fun with each other."

Asker upvoted