Is taking a girl to the strip club a good first date?

would you be really offended if you went out with a guy and he ended up taking you to a strip joint? I invited a girl to join me for a friends birthday and we ended up in the vip of this club which is a strip club. was a bit awkward but we got a few good laughs as the strippers kept offering her lap dances, and eventually we ended up rating the different pole dancers.

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys had laughs while you were there? Definite sign that it was a success man :)

I think it's when the interaction becomes distracting (the dancers trampling her efforts to gain your attention) that it would become a problem. Other than that, I've noticed that strip clubs typically take to the women 10x over the men, so you could see if she was really comfortable or what's her breaking points... That knowledge + a bit of psychology will help you tell a lot about a person in a very short amount of time.

~ ArtistBBoy

• ye I see what you mean. she seemed comfortable which was a surprise and all because she is a really shy type of girl. her reaction was like, so you must be a party animal... which I guess I am a bit. don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing for her though.

• well, he wasn't a nice guy to begin with, so we stopped seeing each other...but it wasn't because of him taking me to the strip club.

• pheww, I'm still talking to this girl and can't wait to get a second chance to do something but after something like that I don't know she will ever want someone like me as a serious boyfriend. It doesn't matter though cause I know it was a fun night and if she can't get over the taboo of a strip club then I wouldn't want to be with her anyway.

What Girls Said 13

• Haha, in general bad idea, but since it already happened it seemed like she was cool with it! Plus it's not like you planned to end up there or anything, it just happened. So she could probably tell it wasn't your fault. This girl sounds pretty cool to me :) Just make up for it by taking her to a really nice romantic restaurant on your 2nd date.

• I would be like "oh f*** yeah! give me them ones!" it depends on the girl I mean I would be like what the f*** and laugh if I didn't know the guy. But if me and him were good friends I would laugh and I would even get some ones and sit there and WATCH :D

• I personally think it's very tacky. Even if I knew the guy.

• agreed...what girlfriend or girl friend wants to see some guy go bonkers over some sloo seducing them for money...if you ask me it makes the guy look like a tool

• I would have no problem going to a strip club with my friends or for a party or whatever... even with my boyfriend.

But if I barely know the guy, never been on a date with him before and he invites me to a party that ended in a strip club... well I might have fun but I think the guy would be in the friend-zone for me at this point. I just don't think that's a good 'start' for anything else. :)

• It's cool that the girl you invited had such a great sense of humor. Personally, once we got to the strip club, I would have bolted and never called again. That's just my personality, though. I hate sexual things being made public.

• Umm Yeah! In general it sounds AWFUL! But looks like you got someone really open minded so umm congrats I guess.

• No! Well, honestly it depends. I mean, if I didn't know the guy that well, I wouldn't wanna go to a strip club with him - that could send the wrong impression on your part. But if the guy was my friend first & knew we could have a good time where ever we went, I wouldn't mind. I think it really depends on the girl.

• haha YES... especially if I didn't know the guy that well. if we were good friends at first, then I guess it'd be ok..

• barely knew each other, had met her for 5 min on the street like a week before and got her number. the main thing is that it was a party so there was champagne and grey goose etc plus strippers. not just strippers.

• I went on a date n we didn't want to say in the rain plus I needed the loo after so I suggested it after the first worry I was okay as there where just body's not he was so into kissing me he didn't look at them much at all lol great nite if u want to no if u can trust a guy lol

• I'd laugh. I'd be hilarious, and you know for sure that she won't forget you.

• The fact that I think I have an open mind, I would be okay with going to a strip club on a first date. If you're thinking about taking a women to the strip club, make sure she's okay with it first.

• I would love it, especially if I had a chance to join in the stripping.

• i would like it, it wouldn't be that awkward if the guy is funny

What Guys Said 1

• If you're insane like Travis Bickle, sure.

He took his first date to see "Deep Throat" and couldn't understand why she was upset.