So guys I need to know,what do you think of hairy arms?

am really pretty,but I feel so embarrassed because the hair on my arms are really dark and very visible..am so scared of shaving them because it might become worse or I'll get sick of shaving..so guys is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not a turn off. If a guy has a problem with a woman with dark hair on your arms that is his problem. There is nothing wrong with a girl going with the natural look. Personally, I prefer the natural look. But in reality I think other guys could care less. They may say they like all shaved because that's what the p*rn girls do now and most of us dudes can't think for ourselves. But the reality is, that in the 70's and 80's when thick bush and eyebrows were popular its not like guys would turn any of those honeys down. For the businesses that wax and shave and thread or offer laser removal, making women think they have to do this is a marketing cash cow for them. Great question. Its not a turn off. Guys have been banging unshaven women since the beginning of time and are not going to turn it down. But since the trend has gone the other way, the natural looking babe can have an advantage as something a little more unique. So, don't waste you time, money or suffer and pain because some folks claim you should.

What Guys Said 7

• If its not full like men's arm hair , say its kinda light, and if your hair color is really dark, I actaully find tta attractive o.o. But if its hairy-hairy then tats scary.

• To be frank its a turn-off regardless how attractive the girl is.

My advice get rid of them if there very noticable.

• I am trying to remember in what countries women don't shave their armpits. It's a cultural thing. for me, I shave mine or trim them so the hair is not visible(It's not full season yet for tank-tops) Maybe you should just trim it so it's not visible.

• Its a HUGE turn off for me. I find it disturbing when women have hair on their arms but I guess its only natural

• A girl I know has the same problem as you. She was always really insecure about it. Although she didn't know it, I was always super hot for her and didn't even care about that. lol

• thanks...u have to tell her how you feel,u never know maybe she feels same..

• Sorry but it is.

• Dont shave them. they grow back worse. If a girl is really cute I don't notice it really. I've been with some italian girls who had a little hair on there arms, and honestly I dident care because they were so hot

What Girls Said 2

• Every guy thinks different and you will get many different answers.

You will find a guy that loves you for who you are.

Also, If you shave your arms . You will regret it. There is nothing worse than standing beside someone and having what yout hink should be a sft arm rub against yours. But it turns out to be prickly. That is an even bigger turn off.

So I guess what I'm saying is, you have to choose which turn off you'd prefer to have. I would honestly leave my arms the way they are.

You're not the ohnly girl that goes through this .. All I can say is keep your head high!

• awww thanks you made my day...

• Who cares what they think about arm hair? lol If you shave them, you'll have to do it all the time. And it will be rough if someone touches your arms. And you'll be more cold in the winter! lol So screw it!