What type of clothes are attractive on a guy?

Would it be a tuxedo, polo, dress shirt, long sleeve shirt. I've seen guys with basketball shorts walkin around with a lanyard around their neck. Looks kind of trashy but I guess girls like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• all depends on your build and the girl. personaly for me I like on my man slim fitting tees because of his smaller fit torso and cause he is tall. I don't like skinny skinny jeans on a guy and I haven't since the 8th grade. They are for flammers and little kids only. Although some types of guys can pull of skinnys they can't hug your legs to tighly. the bigger (wider) your legs the less tight they should be. If you are a preppy look kind of guy and you are trying to be formal/casual then jeans ( without any pocket print) and a american eagle or hoester/abrocrombie collared shirts are cute. for fuller figured guys id go more darker colors and more simple clothing, get someones advice on your clothes when you buy them ( this goes for any guy) so you know you won't look stupid and or buy clothes that make you look heavier. as for tees they can be cute but unless you have came stright from a cosmo magazine or you are a dovoriced drunk you shouldn't wear shirts that have budwiser or any soda or ANY food names on them. (basicly all tees you would find at a place that sells food. target,wallmart etc..) even though these places sell sh*tty tees they still sell some good clothing but if you are going to go there get a second opinion. dress your personality and what you feel confident in you will look better in those clothes. hope this helped :P - madi

What Girls Said 15

• Guys who wear jeans and a tee or polos look good (That's what my boyfriend wears) on the weekend he wears basketball shorts but not to school. Hope this helps :)

XOXO Megan

• T-shirts, baggy jeans, jewelry, hottttttttt. Or... nothing at all!

• casual: polos& t-shirst with either jeans or cargo shorts

formal: tuxedo

• polo's are hot!

• a tuxedo, quater shorts

sleeveles shirts to show off his mucels

v necks

• i like V necks ! just white V necks.. but the surfer look is extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hott :)

• Baggy, but narrow jeans, a cardigan and a t shirt. That's what the hottest guy would wear. Throw in a hat and a pair of Ray Bans and you have a smokeshow.

• T shirt (maybe from the Active Store or something similar to that style)

Jeans ( dark wash)

Vans

("

• Why do girls like the active shorts like basketball shorts on a guy? Is there something more attractive about those type of shorts comapred to regular cargo shorts?

• iono basketball shorts are just very casual..more casual to cargo shorts in my opinion

• some kicks and FITTED jeans. not to baggy and not to tight and they better not be saggin. and the top doesn't really matter because anything could go with nikes and jeans.

• Look up GQ Magazine... THAT is how men should dress.

Mmmm, sexy. ;)

Ky

• I like men who dress like this:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

• plain white T shirt and cargo pants :P

NO v-necks :p

• Rugby shorts and under armor lol

• il ike button down shirts and jeans

What Guys Said 0