What do you girls think of a guy nurse? Or what Career do you think is hot for a guy to be?

Just any thing

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, I always thought that it was crazy that men worry about these kinds of things, but looking at some of the female replies I've realized people actually judge men on their occupation? Okay, I am not saying it isn't important, because I think it says a lot about their character, but I think I look at it differently.

I think male nursing is sexy - it shows you're compassionate and intelligent. I don't know why anything thinks it's feminine? Better than a doctor, means you will be home more often :) Some other occupations I find sexy? - construction (any guys that do hands on work is sexy). Artistic careers (architecture, etc). And, of course, teaching. Helping the younger generations despite their sh*t-headed-ness. :)

I'm doing Law/History - so I'd like a partner that did something else. Make it interesting :)

• i was looking into construction but I realized that its a seasonal job. so you kinda have to depend on what you make in the summer for the winter which may be hard depending on how much work you have. and plus I want a job that I will be fully able to support a family.lol and your career choice is awesome. I find that attractive.lol thanks for your comment:)

• Thank you, and you are welcome :)

What Girls Said 18

• I'd respect him for following his passion, and be impressed that his passion is for helping people. Status doesn't matter much to me.

• Nurse= caring, in tune to your feelings :)

Id have to say Paramedic, because they are usually chatty, down to earth, friendly and they are experienced...in both ways ;)

On the other hand...gardeners, or land scapers , or electricians are hot to me for some reason :P probably seeing them in action wearing muscle shirts is why haha

• Nurses are awesome! I am becoming one myself :) they are very sexy! Cops, fire fighters, Doctors...I admit, I am one of those girls who drools over a guy in a uniform.

• I'm a nurse and know quite a few male nurses. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. I've always been attracted to medical guys. Nurses, Doctors,Paramedics, etc. As long as you follow your passion and succeed at your choice of career it's attractive though.

• I think its hot if a guy has goals and something he's passionate about, and goes for that. As long as your not going into p*rn or plumbing, your good. Guy nurses are cool, I've always admired people in medicine.

• I've dated a couple male nurses. There are quite a few NILFs in the hospitals :)

Any respectable career is hot.

• Yes, very hot, you might also want to consider physicians assistant as well.

• Just you like , just keep your style, in my mind ,a guy nurse often takes good care of people, maybe they love their family more

• I thnk a guy nurse can be as hot as a female nurse. Um, I would say pool guy, teacher, and artist.

• depends.. some find attractive.. some dont.

• It really doesn't matter as long he can keep the job lol.

• Policeman :) Keep me safe :)

• There's nothing wrong with a guy nurse. Its actually kinda cute. But a hot career would be a lawyer, doctor, even a teacher.

• Guys in uniform= yummy!

• I think it's awesome for a guy to be a nurse. If you really love people and like to help others, why not?! I think a girl cares more about a guy's character and heart intentions than anything. At least that's my point of view.

• I think there is really nothing wrong with it, and Nurses make some good money. GO for IT![=

• If you are passionate about nursing, then what's the problem? It's no different to me than a doctor or a teacher - if you love what you do, then I admire that.

• something he loves

What Guys Said 1

• Anybody who looks down on anybody for being a nurse can go f*** themselves.