How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I take about an hour (brush up, shower, hair and makeup, and eat)

Additionally: Girls how long does it take you to do your make up everyday?

Most Helpful Girl

• About 5 minutes. I put on some clothes, whatever pants and long sleeve t shirt I pull out I wear, then my crocks. Then I brush my teeth for about a minute or two and then wash my face for another minute or two. Like my husband and I wake up at around 5:15 and around 5:20 I am ready to go!

What Guys Said 8

• I usually wake up about an hour before I have to leave. This gives me time to make breakfast, shower, and put on my clothes without being in so much of a hurry that I might forget something on the way out.

• I sleep with my clothes on, so I'm already ready when I wake up in the mornin.

• Sarcasm or a twisted way of living? I hope it's a joke? I'm shuddering at the thought of the creases :)

• Not to worry. I sleep flat on my back with my arm's folded across my chest so's not to create havoc. Neat as a pin (however neat that might be)

• i'm snoozing in the morning.

• Less than 5 minutes!

• Well, I often shower at night, & I wash my hair every other day, so usually if I shower in morning, I soap & rinse off as fast as I can & still get clean. If I was to wash my hair in the morning, I'd say 10-15, but closer to 10...

• Brush my teeth and put on clothes... 5 minutes.

• 30 sec...true story

• cuz that's the distance between my bed and my car XD

• hour

• Between 5 and 10 minutes, it all depends on what day it is.

What Girls Said 15

• Depends on if I take a shower or not. If I don't, closer to an hour. If I do, then closer to two, because aside from all my own getting ready, I have to make sure the dogs have gone outside to go to the bathroom and actually DONE it, and make sure all the animals have enough food and water to last them while I'm gone, among other things.

I don't do my makeup every day, but if I rush everything else, I can squish a 10-15 minute makeup session in and still be ready in my usual time.

• I take around 15 minutes. That includes brushing my teeth, mouthwash, cleaning my face, fixing my hair, getting dressed blah blah blah. I don't eat breakfast so I just walk out of the house with a sh*t ton of carrots and celery and munch on those throughout the day not like that matters.The only make up I wear is mascara and that takes me like 30 seconds. And I'll walk out with lip balm and apply it in the car. I oversleep every damn day so that's why I don't give myself a lot of time to get ready.

• 2 hours. I generally hate what I put on and then fuss over my unruly hair.. Even if I get everything out the night before the hair and clothes take forever.. Funny thing is the shower is only 15 of that is done in the bathroom. and I RARELY wear make up other than filling in my brows.

• It takes me 45 minutes to get ready if my hair is cooperating, an hour if my hair is being stubborn, and an hour and a half if my hair is waging war.

Makeup takes me 10-15 minutes depending on how much I put on.

• lol I feel your pain. I have the same battle with my hair. Since I can't wake up in the morning, my hair usually wins :(

• An hour tops, and that's if I feel like fixing my hair and do eye make up. I usually am to lazy to do anything, so I wake up, throw my hair up, and put on a little face make up. So like 30 min. On days I actually do my make up-15 min

• Two hours...and that's a minimum.

• about an hour.

20 minute shower, 10 minutes for my hair, 15 minutes for makeup, and 10 minutes to figure out what I want to wear :)

• the least is 1 hour...at most around 2 hrs. I take my time while doing things..i don't like rushing.

• 4 hours ]=

i Like taking my time, and not feeling rushed, and I let my hair natural dry. so yeah [=

• I like to let my hair dry naturally, too. That's why I shower at night right before bed.

• what do ya usually do? you hair looks nice by the way.

• My school starts at 8 so I get up at 4, shower let my hair dry, put some mouse in it to make my curls bounce and look nice and pretty. Than get dress makeup. and other stuff. haha.

• It takes me about 20 min to get ready, sometimes less and I don't wear make-up.

• This includes showering, brushing my teeth, eating breakfast amd getting dressed.

• Since I wash my hair in the evening... It takes about 45 minutes. ;)

• an hour for everyone for me too. food, shower, dress, etc

• 15 min for everything and I don't wear make-up :)

• Half an hour And sometimes an hour.

• Counting the time it takes to eat breakfast, shower, and do a 20-30 minute morning workout it takes me between an hour and a half to two hours to get ready in the mornings. But I take my time. I like to relax in the mornings and take long showers. My brother on the other hand wakes up leaving himself just enough time to take a quick shower and throw on whatever clothes he can grab from his closet/dresser before he has to run out the door.