Thinking of getting my wrist pierced?

The top says it all but if any of you have had it done or have a friend that has had it done could you please let me know how the pain was, how it healed, what did you do to keep it clean or any advice.? anything will help(: thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your wrist? That's possible? The only place I've heard of that was in the Bible...

What Guys Said 2

• Owch.

Why would you do that to yourself?

• How do you expect for anybody to take you seriously when you're running around with a pierced wrist?

Could anything scream "Look at me! I'm an attention whore!" more than a pierced wrist?

• First of all I'm not doing it for attention and not a whore.! lets get that clear, second there is many people that have piercings and tattos and have made it out there and have been taken seriously and third chill out if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all(:

What Girls Said 3

• oh nice! my friend has that done :) It looks so awesome!

She said that it gets caught a lot on clothes. You should clean the pierced area with antiseptic spray that you can get from the chemist. Other than that, I don't know much else about wrist piercings.

• Yeaa I been wanting it for a while :]

&& I been told that, that I have to watch out so it won't get caught in my clothe.

But for your friend did it heal good.?

• Yes it looks OK, although the skin gets a little bit red at times when it gets caught of clothes. I agree with the comment above.. the body will reject it eventually so it will gradually get pushed out. But I reckon it'll look really cool!

• Surface piercings are highly prone to infection, your body treats it like a splinter and rejects it. The wrist especially. I wouldn't do it.

• Surface piercings are never really a good idea. There is a higher chance of rejection and then you'd end up with nasty scars. I love them myself but I don't want to risk rejection or an infection.