Boots and shorts yay or nay?

not including uggs they are the worlds ugliest shoes!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. A while back, like last year lol cowboy boots and shorts were really popular to wear for a short period, but then again I'm from Tx, so I don't really know. I think weather boots look bad with shorts, it's like the person can't make up their minds.

In a way, I think it's tacky

What Guys Said 4

• nay, this should be eliminated like those snow boat looking things girls wear in all seasons.

• did you even read the info. I believe it says not including uggs!

• I didn't read the info, I figured as soon as I read your question I'd have to respond ASAp to prevent you from making a mistake. Then I related my answer to uggs, and didn't know they were uggs and I'm pretty surprised you already had that in your info box, high five for the coincidence. seriously that is what they are called huh, I always referred to them as eskimo shoes.

• i happen to think uggs can look kinda cute, if worn the right way. don't go knockin till youve tried them

i think its subjective as well. depends on your body type and where you live/your personality. don't wear cowboy boots if your not from tx etc..

• Kinda trashy...

• Yes very hot look together

What Girls Said 4

• well if your wearing like the convers high top with some denim shorts would look cute but with high heal boots then no that would probably just look trashy

• why are uggs ugly? they're just a brand. there are tons of boots out there that are of a similar style. are they ugly too? or is it just the name ugg that makes them ugly?

• I guess I don't see the point - if it's cold enough for boots, wear some trousers? If it's warm, you wouldn't wear boots, would you? I don't think it's cute

• Denim shorts and patterned tights is much more of a fashion crime in my opinion. Blah.

But yeah, I can't stand shorts paired with boots either. It's the biggest contradiction unless they're cowboy style.