Long hair? Short hair?

Guy and girls. Is long hair or short hair more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls for the most part look best with long hair and kept down (Ponytails make you look untouchable). Few exceptions where girls can pull off a short hair look, but with the right body and personality can be sizzling hot!

As for guys, I prefer to keep my hair short and uniform because I am in the military. There is truth in the saying that women like a man in uniform.

What Guys Said 15

• the obvious choice is that it depends on the girl. but if I was set up on a blind date and I had a choice of a girl with long hair or with short hair, I would go with the long hair 9/10 times. I think its hot when girls flip and play with their hair.

• Short hair can be hot, depends on the shape face.

• Long hair is more attractive. The only time I like short hair on a girl is if they look as good as Cassadee Pope does with short hair.

• I like long hair. I think girls alway look better with longer hair. It's cute when girls play with their hair.

The only exception would be Halle Berry. See is just as attractive both ways.

• almost always long except if a chick can pull off an A line then that can be super super hot

• where is the medium hair?

• If it fits the girl, short hair can be gorgeous :D

• agreed. most girls can't pull it off but the ones who can do it really well.

• short

• long, it's just my preference though

• That depends. Some are attractive with long hair while others are with short hair. Choose the length of hair that suits you best.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

• shaven, definitely. Or do you mean HEAD hair?! in which case it depends on your look. Personally I like long hair best but have dated women with short hair too.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well as anything else in ones life

• for girls definitely long don't cut it !

• Shoulder length is best, if not then longer. Shorter than shoulder length is not that awesome >->

What Girls Said 16

• i personally think long hair is hotter on us girls but just depending on the facial fetures on one another some girls look hotter with shorter or medium hair lengh than with long hair

• Now this is just me, but I think its absolutely the most adorable thing ever when a girl has really short hair. Not to be mean, but only if they're cute. Otherwise it's just awkward...but then long hair couldn't really help that either so...

• Girls: short hair is hard to pull off if you don't have a nice shaped face. If it suits you, girls can look smokin'. I love long hair though, it's so feminine.

Guys: Either. Short hair is always good, but when I see a guy with longish hair messily tied at his name - I get shivers ;) lol

• I think feminine so long

• Short hair.

Not like pixie-length short, but just around shoulder length.

• I like both long and short hair on guys. I prefer longish hair not to long and not too short.

• depends on what looks better on the girl/guy. I, personally, prefer guys with short hair.

• Short hair on guys, not into that hole long skater hair style.

• Short. Long hair on guys seems weird >.>

• I definitely think long hair is more attractive; But short hair can be attractive too depending on your looks. My parents won't let me cut my hair, because they say hair is your beauty (; !

p s I think layered hair is beyond beautiful .

• no offense, but that's kinda shallow. hair isn't your beauty. it's hair! your parents are basically saying that if you lose your hair (by choice or by cancer) you're ugly. I mean really, that's stupid. you're beautiful no matter what, that should be the saying.

• long hair for both girls and guys :)

• short, love buzz hair cut:P

• depends on the shape of the face.

• Long for me!

• honestly if you have a good personality..a good body...a pretty face...haircut doesn't really matter to men ha ha as long as you have some

• Most guys prefer long hair that looks healthy and suits your face shape. But if you're attractive to begin with, you will be regardless of whether or not you have short hair or long.

I've always had shoulder length hair and am now growing it out. Usually I cave in the summer months though due to sheer annoyance of having to wear my hair up constantly so I don't get all sweaty. But do whatever works for you.