What do you, guys and girls, think of this prom dress?

I like it, but I'm not really feeling the polka dots!

Be completely honest! Crucial, if you must. Thanks!

link

Most Helpful Girl

• BLEH nooooo. That material looks awful, it looks so cheap even though it's not. And that teal/black combination of polkadots are not appropriate for a prom dress. And same with that black design that frames the bust and into the hip area. Just wrong.

Go with something simple and classy with bead or sequin detailing that's still long and shows off your legs; I like the slit. Same for the bust goes up high so it's not too much skin and the a corset waist, those are redeeming qualities to consider for your next choice.

• bust that goes up high, *

• and the corset waist *

Wow I made so many typos. :/

What Guys Said 5

• No!

• not a fan of it. not 'formal' enough for a prom.

• I don't like the color.

• U got a pic

• I don't like it. What do you think about this one link ?

What Girls Said 11

• I like a lot and if you have the bosy and money for it you should deffenetly go for it and the polka dots arnt a big deal the back of the dress is so gourges and so is the color but remember that it will be you the one wearing it not us so you have to love it cause what ever dress you choose will be in the pictures for the rest of your life

• omg I love this and I've been obsessed with this exact one for a while now hahah, it's not in my budget though

• Lets just say that the only thing I like about it is the blue colour... However, all that is important is that you like it and feel comfortable in it cause it's your grad!

• i like it

• It's a little too revealing for high school prom...

• It's interesting...the only thing that bothers me are the polka dots.

• The polka dots are awful and the color is ick. And it looks cheap. So overall, I don't like this dress at all.

• Its really pretty but it sort of depends on how big your school prom is. If its a big event then its perfect. If its more low key than its a little over the top.

• Spots ruin it. Kind of.

• nooo, don't like it

• i don't like it