What's your daily make-up routine?

I always wear powder and tinted lip balm.

0|0
40|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I don't wear make-up at all except lip balm. I always wake up too late so yeah -_-

But when I do wear make up (usually when I go out in clubs and such), I wear :

-concealer

-foundation

-a little blush

^ for my skin.

-lots of mascara

-eye-liner

-pale eye-shadow in the inner corner of my eyes and below my eyebrows

-medium eye-shaow above my lashes

-darker eye-shadow near the end of my eyelids

^ for my eyes - it sounds a lot but I use natural colours

-simple gloss for my lips

It sounds a lot but in fact a lot of guys can't tell I'm wearing any make-up. It just makes me look "naturally" good. :P

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I wear my fedora and my arrow or taylor formal wear and I hang with my buddies at the bar or just relax at a cafe shop.

1|0
    0|0
  • wake up, bath or shower, comb hair if I feel like it, if iam feeling adventerous ill gel it if its cut short. other then that I have perfect skin that's as smooth as a babies bottom. iam one of the lucky ones

0|0
    0|0
  • The best beauty is natural beauty. Ladies...say NO to make up.

2|1
    3|0
    • then you'll say NO to us. :p

• Show All
    • I agree with Slipsleder. Guys look at me more when I have a little more makeup on. When I have little to no makeup on I am invisible to them. And no I don't even look THAT much better with it.

• I don't wear any makeup at all and I have to turn a LOT of guys down all the time :)

• Chapstick. Lotion on the knees. :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 39

• On a daily basis- nothing, although in the winter I do usually have lip balm because my lips get dry. I wear make-up when I feel like it (which is about once or twice a week) and on special occassions. Even then, I usually just wear eye shadow and mascara- if I want to go all out, I'll add lip gloss and blush. That's it. I hate the way having a lot of make-up on feels, and even the few times I've had my make-up professionally done (prom, being a bridesmaid) I thought I mostly looked the same with all the extra make-up as I did without it. And, I just don't like a lot of stuff on my face- I'm happier with a clean, natural face.

0|0
    0|0
  • schlepping around the house looking like a troll until I want to go somewhere.

then I slap on some primer, fill in my eyebrows, and apply chapstick.

if I'm feeling extra cheeky, I'll add blush, mascara and/or eyeliner, maybe some neutral eyeshadow.

only rarely do I wear tinted moisturizer or concealer and powder.

and if I'm gonna leave the house, I have to do something to my hair or it looks like I had an unfortunate electrical accident. usually, that involves smushing in some curl creme and adding some barettes or a headband.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wake up, take a shower, tousle my hair dry (it's super short) get dressed in something that looks proper, nice and presentable then walk out the door.

Unless it's a special occasion I hate make up. I look great with out it, why use it? It's expensive and not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a normal day when I'm not being lazzy I will normally wear

Face:

foundation,

counciler,

powder to set everything,

pink or peach blush

countour my cheecks temples and jaw line,

Eyes:

primer

eye shadow highlight

lid shadow

outer crease

teardock shadow

eyeliner

mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • natural color eyeshadow

powder concealer foundation if that's what you call it

a little blush because I'm going for the natural look

mascara

lipstick then put lip gloss over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually no makeup, but if I'm having a really bad day or a particularly good one and thus have somewhere to go, a little coverup, very little bit of powder, maybe some mascara, and lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, concealer (which I haven't had for like the last month and haven't had a chance to buy so not lately, hahaha), translucent powder, blush, eyeliner (sometimes, only on my top lid), mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I was my face.

If I have any acne I use a spot treatment sort of concealer thing... but that's pretty rare for me (thank god)

I don't really wear any makeup to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • LUCKY U! I wish I can go without any makeup but I get so shiny blah.

• wake up

do me bed

shower

floss brush teeth

put on lotion and sunblock on face

make-up: eyeshadow and mascara or sometimes liquid eyeliner or no make up at all

then dress

do hair

eat

leave for school

0|0
    0|0
  • I wash my face, then put primer under my eyes and use liquid foundation under my eyes, then I'll just user concieler over a few blemishes, and then I put light powder over my face. And then I use bronzer and blush on my cheeks for color because I'm so white. If I feel like it I'll wear mascara, rarely eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Powder, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, lip balm..done.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a light powder foundation, mascara, and blush. Sometimes I add eye makeup (liner and shadow), but I try to make it look natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • foundation, cover up, powder, blush, contour, eyeliner, browliner, lip gloss, eye shadow, mascara and sometimes fake lashes and sometimes lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well,my rountine varies...But most often:

*A light power foundation

*Fill in eyebrows

*Eyeshadow

*Tons of mascara

*Lip gloss

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. If I have to wear makeup for an interview or something then light foundation with a little bit of concealer on my dark circles, put mascara on and some lipgloss and I'm set :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a little bit of acne so I wear cover-up, along with black eyeliner,mascara, and occasionally eye shadow..hard to find make-up that works with me cause I have electric blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Light powder foundation, mascara and some blush. That's it. :D Very natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • -Cover up

-Eyeliner on the top lid only

-Eye shadow in the corner or my eye only(make it look big like BANG) haha

-Curl my eyelashes

-Mascara

-Blush

-and sometimes lip balm

0|0
    0|0
  • face lotion, bare minerals foundation and warmth powder, bare minerals blush, mascara, eyeliner, chapstick :)

1|0
    0|0
  • brush,floss,mouth wash

ponds cream and wash off,toner, ponds moisturizer

fill in brows

lip gloss

feelin super pretty? eye liner

0|0
    0|0
  • I wash my face with water.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always put on some kinda eyeshadow look

foundation concealer blush and pressed powder

i cake on tons and tons of mascara.

sometimes I put on lipgloss other days lip stick.

funny thing is I really don't look any different without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, concealer, powder, blush

That's it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up, unless I'm going to a formal event, then I'll use a bit of eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear liquid eyeliner. that's the first thing I do in the morning lol then just black pencil eyeliner for the bottom lids

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner pencil (I don't like liquid eyeliner) dab on some eyeshadow, mascara, and then lip gloss. I only use foundation and blush every other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation,

Concealer,

Powder,

Blusher,

Mascara,

Eyeliner,

Lip Balm... :) xx

1|0
    0|0
  • powder and blush-on hehe then at times mascara blush-on and powder :))

0|0
    0|0
  • i wash my face and put mascara (sometimes eyeliner) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Wash face

Tinted Moisturizer

Concealer

Shadow

Liner

Any other face stuff

Lip gloss or balm or whatever