Does this outfit sound good?

link

link

link And my hair will be curled and I will have a purple-ish smoky eye ?

The shirt will be in green and the tank will be under it
got a lot of compliments but I tweeked the outfit

Most Helpful Girl

• i love the shirt! I def think that it would look great, that style is def in, the green is a cute color to go with it too, although I think a pink would go better with purple eyeshadow... besides that of course those shorts would look good with it because denim looks good with almost everything

• haa I know the colors are a bit everywhee but the purpl is more ntraul so it blends in haha

• wow my keyboard sucks sorry if you couldn't interpert those words ;) haha

• i could... but yeah I understand, but yeah I think that it should work good together and make it work.

What Guys Said 6

• Seems a bit trashy, but still generally attractive I suppose...

• sounds good to me

• Not sure about the baggy top with the short shorts but it's hard to tell without actually seeing everything together.

• Oh, with the tank tucked out N layered beneath the grey? yeah, that sounds HELLA CUTE...

• look's great :;) you will look like this one

a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183620_147540768641642_100001571589721_323267_6888791_n.jpg

• what shoes?

What Girls Said 9

• i think it looks cute but the shorts are really short and that's why your gonna get "that really reveling/ to much skin" the top part looks good not to much skin but the short could be about an inch longer but other thn that the items are cute and go with neutral eye like a light gold is spring and keeping it light would look so efertless :)

• That looks very cute and summery. You're lucky to be somewhere warm enough to wear that.

• nice! :D

• Lol, it's cute~ kind of generic in my opinion though C:

• it's cute! what shoes? I would go for either black, or maybe a green to match with your shirt! :D

• Yep yep...nice.

• love love love the top in the second link

• i don't think purple or smokey eyes will look good. it would seem like you are trying to hard. it looks like a good outfit to walk on the boardwalk or something with beachy hair and no or little makeup

• That seems a bit revealing to me, but it depends on what it's for. But separately, those are very cute! :)