Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman look alike?

I'm so confused. As of 15 seconds ago I realized Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman are two different people. For the past 8 years I serious thought they were the same people and Keira Knightley was just changing her name. I feel really stupid right now. Are they related or something?

link

link

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I always used to get Keira confused with Winona Ryder.

0|0
    0|0
    • omfg I see it! There's 3 of them now. O.O

• When I saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean before she got big, I kept saying to myself throughout the movie, "Who is this girl? She looks just like WInona Ryder, but she's too young."

• Good, it's not just me.

• It's a decades long hoax.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you watch the newer star wars movie, they both play the queen. But yes they look like twins and no they're not related.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very very dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do them both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Here is how you tell the difference:

Natalie Portman is awesome: link

Kiera Knightley talks funny: link

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes Natalie Portman is awesome, and I love the way Knightley talks xD

• Oh sh*t ha ha I never noticed. I don't pay attention to actors names and such, besides the obvious ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they have the same basic face shape along with similar eyes but it seems Natalie Portman has a Mole. They do look a like a lot and no they are not related.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought they looked alike for a while but I googled a while back and apparently many other people think so too.

No, they aren't related, but they are definitely attractive and look alike

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I did. I realized she couldn't be changing her name that often, so I checked google images.

• I love both of them

0|0
    0|0
  • in that pic, they do look very alike, but normally no

both are gorgeous btw

0|0
    0|0