He looks at me but then quickly looks down. Why does he do this?

Yeah, yeah .. we get a THOUSAND of these types of questions on here, I know. But answering one more won't hurt I'm sure?:)

Okay, well here's the deal. This guy who I've been admiring from afar is very confusing. We are not friends (except on facebook in which he added me in September) but we have a lot of mutual friends, and so I finally got the guts to tell one of my friends to drop hints about me into their conversations..and so he did. He started becoming curious and asked "Does she like me something?" in which he responded by saying he'll get back to him on that, and then he said "Why? I want to know now". Now whenever I see him in the hallways, he looks at me but then quickly looks down :S He is a shy guy but I'm not too sure if he's interested, not interested, or just confused. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely think you should have talked to him yourself, because it would have minimized the akwardness between you two. I would write him yourself on facebook and if he replys go from there. This will eliminate the akwardness and open oppurtunites to talk at school (; !

What Guys Said 2

• Whether or not he's interested, that's the kind of thing that sets shy guys off anyway. I'd say he's probably curious based on his response but you can't really tell if maybe he was just avoiding the question as to avoid any consequences.

• personally I do this when I look at a girl and she looks at me I look down or at my phone mostly because I'm shy too, but if he wanted to know right away why he was asking then he probably is interested you but is to shy to say hi to you

What Girls Said 1

• i think that he is interested but he's to shy to make eye contact with u...i mean guys are shy too...i have the same problem with this guy ...