I looked really great today and only gay guys noticed!!?!

What's the point of looking hot at school if you only get comments from gay men? What gives straight men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your right. I would't bother anymore if I were you.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't get that either. Just curious, what were you wearing?

• lol that's cause straight men don't care about fashion we just don't care how much money you spent on clothes

• ha at least your a girl and get hit on by gay guys. beats my situation any day.

• Dressing slutty will get you the attention you want.

• Straight men will only pay attention to a girl's body, any effort a girl puts in presenting themselves (except for makeup, hair, shoes) will usually not be looked at. There just aren't a lot of straight men who notice effort in clothing.

• Maybe they were electing you Queen F@g Hag?

What Girls Said 1

• because straight men see the big picture but don't really pay attention. And gay guys do see all the efort you put into the way you look they see all the tille things like how the shoes put the oulfit together and that your wearing a smokey eye and not just one shadow they put the puzzle together to get the great big picture