Girls! How do I dress comfy?

How do I dress comfy without looking sloppy?

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans and leggins to me sound like the most uncomfortable thing in the world, ESPECIALLY skinny jeans.

In my opinion sweatpants ALWAYS look sloppy. They can be as nice as you want but they're sweat pants. Save them for relaxing around the house, cold days and the gym if you want to look nice. They're casual but they're not presentable or nice.

My comfy casual wear is a nice, clean looking pair of loose cargo pants and some kind of fitting light cotton long sleeve shirt. Or, a nice short sleeve shirt with a long sleeve on under it. And, most importantly, a warm, soft sweat shirt. Nothing more comfy than that.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Jeggings. Those things are amazing - they look exactly like jeans (at least the ones I get, I buy the Bullhead ones from PacSun) but are reallly comfortable. Alternately, leggings are good if you wear a looser shirt or sweater that covers your butt. Oversized pullovers and V-necks are really comfortable.

And personally, I think dresses and skirts are really comfortable as well, especially when it's hot out. A casual dress made out of cotton or something (that's not too tight) is THE most comfy thing to wear, ever.

And shoes-wise, moccasins and slip-ons are really comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • v-neck t shirts with an aeropostal undershirt is really comfy and skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Victoria's Secret leggings, with a boyfriend shirt, then fold up the sleeves so you can have your hands free, messy bun, thin belt.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually wear my yoga outfit if I dont' feel like dressing up. it sounds weird but it works for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Go naked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leggings with a loose shirt or cardigan is what I always do :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and t shirts...something simple but stylish link

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute tanktop, boyfriend cardigan or just a cute vest/hoodie, jeggins, and I don't know, flats? Sneakers? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • jergens + ny top with a little touch of make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • with tighter clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear Victoria's Secret yoga pants and a loose Victoria's Secret v-neck t-shirt most days since I hit the gym immediately after class. It's comfy and somewhat decent looking in terms of style.

1|0
    0|0