Do guys run their hands through their hair when they see someone they like?

Or does it mean something different than it does when a girl runs her fingers through her hair?

Thank you so much for all of your answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I do, at least a little. I also do it otherwise but I think I do it more often when talking to a girl I like. (I have about an inch and a half of hair though so it's a little different than when a girl does it, and obviously I don't twirl it LOL)

What Guys Said 6

• If the guy is very into his hair then he MIGHT do this. Guys usually just get the basics like pupil dialation. We don't normally run our fingers through our hair as a sign of interest.

~Distant

• not me, I barely have hair.

• I'm not sure every guy is different, it may be a sign or it might not. You would have better luck looking for other body signals like prolonged eye contact though.

• I think so, but for a different reason than women do it.

If a guy does it, he's probably trying to fix it to make himself more presentable, still a sign that he's concerned about what SOMEONE thinks.

• no I don't and most of the guys dont

• no but it could mean he's nervous

What Girls Said 0