Shake their hips while they pull up their pants?

why do girls wiggle their ass when they pull up their pants?

Alright so it appears that girls do this (mostly) because their pants are tight. So another question I have regarding this is: Is there a reason some girls "wiggle" really fast when they pull their pants up while other girls do it as more of a dance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause they're tight!

• It's obviously something that you yourself do...Is it an "everytime you pull your pants up" thing or just occasionally? And does it have anything to do with whatever kind of underwear you're wearing?

• If your wearing sweats or loose pants, there is really no need for it, But when weaing tight pants it really is a must.

For me, it really doesn't have anything to do with what underwear I'm wearing.

What Girls Said 3

• why do people keep asking this exact same question. like 3 times in 2 weeks.

isn't it kind of obvious that the pants are tight, they don't wiggle their butt when they put on sweatpants right. no.

• 1. There's no need to get upset.

2. In regards to the sweatpants, that's not entirely true. I don't know about when they put them on but I've definitely seen girls wiggles their butt to pull their pants up after they've gotten up from sitting down or the like.

• Unlike men, we women have curves. That's why it takes a little twisting and wiggling to get them up around our curvaceous hips.

• it helps because jeans are really tight. We don't do it to put on a show or anything!

You try putting on really tight pants and not wiggling around to pull them up! lol.

What Guys Said 2

• The only way they can get their behinds into those tight jeans!

• They like it that way .