Anonymous straw poll : is anyone on this site disabled /unemployed /suffering term illness/ too young to drink?

i always wondered what kind of rates there are on these sites

• Disabled
  • Illness
  • Unemployed
  • Under the age of being able to go out and party
  • Non of the above
i want everybody (especially people in the first four categories) to feel free to post. anon or avvy

explain what the site and the internet mean to you

i guess three categories missing are retired ppl, addicts and housewives, but they can post too
ps don't post on here anon or avatar if you are under 16.

no disrespect but you will get banned.

ppl too young to go out, I can understand them using the internet for socialisisng, but obviously the rules of the site take precedence.

Most Helpful Girl

• hehehehehe not unemployed any longer, I start a new job today :)

• go you!

• hahahah thanks & yeah the only down side for now is that I gotta work overnight from 9pm-5am but hey its a start & no I'm not a stripper lmaooooo its a hotel job ;)

What Girls Said 8

• if you're in school and not working does that count for unemployed? I don't know if you mean people who are just down on their luck or people who choose not to work because of school...hmm. lol

p.s. how do you ban an *anonymous* poster whos under 16? and how would you know if a poster who isn't anon is under 16 if they don't state it on their profile or otherwise. last time I checked, the minimum status says "under 18" not "under 16." just saying...

• 16 plus is allowed but under 16 gets banned

if you admit it anywhere and admin see it you can be banned as admin can see account details and link it to an account.

• I'm unemployed, but I go to school. I have arthritis that I will have for the rest of life which makes getting through the day hard, along with limiting myself in what I do. And I'm underage for drinking, but I wouldn't drink to begin with so that doesn't bother me at all.

• I put E, but I have arthritis that can affect how often I am able to work, but luckily for me it only flares up occasionally and I'll only miss 2/3 days of work when it happens.

I didn't really think that such a mild case was worth putting as A or B

• I'm to young to drink not go to a club but that's really boring unless you drink.

• I put d, well, mostly because I'm under the legal drinking age in the US, (but not in my homecountry!) and yes, I'm over 16.. also I'm unemployed

• Learning disabled, unemployed and depressed.

• I'm underage but since when did that stop anyone

• what if we're more than one?

What Guys Said 4

• I would say the majority of the users on here now, are under 21, when I joined there were a lot of older adults around my age, and now it's a bunch of 14-16 year olds on here, complaining about how hard high school is, give me a break high school is a breeze, college is a blast, and the real world sucks.

I get tired of seeing the same stupid questions all the time, such as is my d*** to small?, A girl looked at me, does that mean she likes me? Or my favorite and most seen question of all time, Why do girls go for the jerk and not the nice guy?

Ya it has gotten to the point where it is is just ridiculous and I don't see it stopping anytime soon, so I am thinking about leaving this site.

• I'm disabled, 70% service-connected disabled with the military (from the war in Afgan) I go to university though, doing nothing gets old real quick, lemme tell ya. I don't miss work though, not in the least... I just missed learning, and now, as far as I care I'd be happy to go to college for the rest of my life, just as long as I'm learning something new =)

• I'm unemployed and under the legal drinking age (I'm 18).

• And if your more than 1?