What do you prefer?

brunette?

red head?

Or blonde?

• Brunette
  • Blonde
  • Redhead
  • Other?
okay so brunette oviously wins for both genders! lol

You all don't need to keep voting. It's starting to annoy the heck out of me lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some kids llke oreos, some chips ahoy. Some like both.

What Guys Said 11

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for being the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

As proven by your poll, blondes get more attention for a verity of reasons. Maybe because they stand out more (light color), or maybe for the stereotype that they are more fun and outgoing. When we think about blondes we are almost conditioned to become more excited. I think that the attention blondes get stems from men almost always expecting the word "blonde" to be associated with someone that is hot.

Does this help?

• More people perfer brunette's if you're going by my poll results lol. but okay thanks :P your conclusion was very interesting and I apreciate the time you put into that haha.

• I like long hair, in braids preferably. The color isn't important.

• I like brunettes, although blonde isn't all that bad either. It really doesn't matter all that much.

• redheads have been proven to be the best in bed

• I have to go with the fire.

She may burn ya, but what a way to go!

• Doesn't matter, so I picked other. Plenty of hot women out there.

• Any or all.

• I would prefer blond, but I like brunettes as well. I don't find red heads too attractive though.

• I agree with this answer

• I'm the opposite. I've found blondes(both men and women) to be very unattractive. That and they are just too common and boring for my liking.

• oh yeah blonds are hot

but you forgot gray hair and also blue

haha

• I FORGOT:

does dirty blonde count as blonde? kinda different

• Why are you obsessed with blue and/or gray hair?

If you're just trying to be funny it isn't working.

• Well I was trying to be funny, but I'm sure there are people that *are* attracted to people who dye their hair funky colors, as well as older people that turn gray.

• Color of hair ain't that important. But atm I feel like mmm. Black hair, so other.

• all above of its possible , not mixed though , hahahha.

• You mean you don't like the skunk look? but it looked so good on Glen Close as Cruella DeVille, lol

What Girls Said 6

• Seriously there is no understanding of it and I'm not a guy but I'll answer this question cause I heard this saying! Blonds are beautiful - so sometimes it's good to fool around with them cause they aren't so intelligent! Brunettes make good wives but are very unattractive but smart! And redheads are just sexy cause they are most likely to come by as unique! Now which one a man chooses as his wife well that will above all if he finds her interesting! Now this I heard somewhere so yea not dissing any girls out there! So don't take this personally cause whatever hair color you are if you got nothing up there any guy will just take advantage of that!

• What about blue hair?

what about gray?

• No no no, I wasn't offended

you just didn't mention them, that's all

sorry if I came across that way

I was just trying to be funny

• You know what...firstoff people on here ask stupid questions, then people on here comment their own opinions while others judge, people on here are kids most of the people that use this site are actually 13 year olds posing as at least 18 asking sex questions interesting how that is...also people on here disagree with the truth they truly need to hear...I mean wow what does it take for a person to understand life is not what's it made up to be???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• On a guy I really like blondes or variation of blonde. But in the end I could care less.

• I love redhead men. I am a redhead and for some reason I just have a huge thing for redhead men

• I love brunette and black hair. but peoples hair color usually matches with them so it all depends I suppose.

• Definitely brunette.

• Brunnette come and stay haha