Do guys have a problem with girls wearing makeup?

My friend told me that she thinks guy's have a problem with girls wearing makeup, I just wanted to see if she's right or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically I assume they just have a problem with TOO MUCH makeup, because yeah it makes you look totally different. I think they'd like to be able to recognize their girl without it :]

But there's really no problem with a little bit. Wearing a bit of makeup the right way just enhances your natural beauty, it doesn't change it. If you have just the right amount, they probably won't even really notice that you have any lol.

So yeah, just not too much. :]

What Guys Said 4

• Yes we do. Especially too much mascara. Some girls don't know it should be used slightly to hide blemishes, (hence the name). We like to see you wearing make up, just not every day.

• I'd rather a girl without makeup

excessive makeup is nasty and a turn-off, except on the stage

some girls cake it on so much you can't even breathe around her

and that is unacceptable

• In my opinion your friend is right. Too much make up is a turn-off. A little to touch up something is fine but not too much.

• I'll talk about my self ,i don't like girls who wear too much makeup , most of the time I like the gril wih out makeup .

What Girls Said 4

• Yes they do at some point! Ever heard of a saying "what's underneath the mask?" well when a girl puts on makeup she's hiding her true beauty or sometimes her true unattractiveness! Some guys wanna wake up next to a woman seeing her not some kind of mask - same thing goes to dating one! Hope this helped!

• naa, it depends on the guy, I mean TO MUCH is to much but yeah.

I wear a lot of eye makeup and some coverup.i mean its not like I'm wearing crazy colors lol. I wear night browns and stuff like that.

guys still like me and stuff.

It really depends on the guy.

If you do wear makeup and like it that way, then don't change. You'll find someone who likes you just how you are.

And vise versa.

• most of my guy friends prefer a woman who wears little or no makeup at all.they say makeup covers the real beauty.

• nope, I think most of them like it.