What is the weirdest thing ever happened to you or witness?

doppleganger, time-portal, astral projection, telekinesis.. Heroes series kind of stuff or furthermore...

When, how many times, how frequent, why?

NOTE: don't insult me or other people who just wanna share their stories, I just want to listen to them... Thank you for your concern.

Most Helpful Girl

• Had a car hit me on two different occasions and I survived without even a bruise. I was destined for great things. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• One time when I was little my 2 cousins and I found a doll on a dirt road in Mexico that had no eyeballs and had red water marks as if she had been crying. We took her limbs apart, the legs, the arms, the head, etc. and we dug a deep hole far away into the wilderness and we burried her. The next day we found her close to our home and she was put together.

• deja vu

hate that, it's so creepy

• I had a lot of them, every time it happened, I hate it too, cause that means I did the same mistakes over and over again... haha..

What Guys Said 3

• a friend once tried to get me laid with a hooker/prostitute

take note that I live in a third world country most "ladies of the night " are men dressed as women who inject themselves with cooking fat so they can have "breasts"

her/his face covered with make up and with a poor attempt to be dressed as a "woman" was pretty much the weirdest thing ever to happen to me and probably scarred me for the rest of my life

i think I might need therapy

• I have heard similar thing from my lecturer's assistant. he got punk'd once by his mates, tight up in a box and they take him to a brothel somewhere up in the hills. they pick the nastiest hooker they can find, a 70 years old granny. it goes only as far as BJ I guess, but I'll goddamn freak out if I was in his shoes.

• I guess surely I remember this black girl at night, pants and knickers town, taking her tampon and throwing it in the air, all f***ing right on a trafficked street! Also, in the middle of a car crash, I started seeing the movie of my life, then all of a sudden the movie stopped, a kind of felt a presence, and though I was still in the middle of the crash, I knew I was safe and that it wasn't my time. Now I'm here talking to you from heaven though ;)

• a crack addict tried to sell me a microwave once- I refused and he smashed it in the street- then a police officer pulled up and arrested one of his crack fiend buddies. it made me feel special*~*~*~*~