There is a girl that I like, I don't know if she feels the same?

I work with this really gorgeous girl , who I want to pursue. However, she bites her lip when I'm talking to her, and when I approach her, and her eyes don't dilate {when your attracted to someone they do} and she doesn't flick her hair or touch me in a friendly way.

When she works with me though she often comes to me for advice on work, and is really friendly.

I don't know but I was wondering if any ladies would see a future with myself and this girl.

i am I thinking too much about her?

Nah, I'm a idiot for not asking her and since then she has been very off with me( I can't imagine why)!

I think I've blown it

Im more shyier than she is because I've never asked a girl out before on a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you've described I can't read any obvious signs of interest. HOWEVER, the fact that she bites her lips when she talks you is a good sign of physical attraction or a sexual interest. Atleast I bite my lip when I find the guy attractive. I would NEVER bite my lip while talking to a guy I'm not a bit interested.

But, let's not read too much into the lip biting. You can pursue her if you wish to. But you need to be smart and don't look to much into her body language try to evoke a verbal response as opposed to a physical one. First of all, get to know her. How you do that is up to you, but it shouldn't be so hard considering you work with her and she asks you're help every once in a while. Try to start a convo at one of her questions. Plus her asking you is also an indicator of interest.

Now, once you've established a form of connection and evoked interest you can START looking out for her body language. Watch her physical response to you're presence. She will reveal herself instantaneously. And once you know you got her interest let her hanging just a bit before you ask her out or whatever.

You can do it, play your cards right! ;) good luck!

• assuming she's into you, she may be subconciously sending you disinterest signals. she probably feels offput by you. so she'll just do it without thinking. remember, girls sending physical signs is only half the battle, man up and strike a convo like the answerer said. ask her to come hang out with some people after work sometime. if she says yes, great but don't let fear of rejection stop you. she's good looking right? try it

What Girls Said 6

• It depends, honestly from what you've said I don't get the vibe that she likes you, I say this because I usually make it OBVIOUS if I like a guy (mad flirting, touching, giggly, shy) but maybe that's just me.. she could be scared to make a move!?

• The only way to know is go up to her and ask her out or be flirty.

If she flirts back then she's probably interested.

if she stops talking to you then it's a no.

• lol. don't rely on that "eyes dilate" theory so much. people also have dilated eyes if they're lacking sleep

• Well, have you asked her out yet? She may be shy. I am shy and may seem disconnected or not interested but truly am and am waiting for the guy to make the first move. I say ask her out then you will see if there is an attraction...worst case scenario is that she says no and then you can move on.

• how can I reconnect with her?

• her eyes would only dilate if she's relaxed. and if there's no sun. really I think the only time this happens is when your in bed together LOL

i def thinks she likes u.

also what makes you like her? I'm trying to figure out how to get this one guy so yea lol

• Well, still it doesn't hurt to ask! And there is a first time for everything! =D

What Guys Said 2

• Since you work with her so I think you should first try to get to know her. Ask her for coffee or small stuff like lunch with team and invite her to it.Slowly know her and let her know you.Then go from there.At work even if she will like you she will not make it obvious at any cost.Basically you will have to win her trust first.

• the only way to know it ASK HER .