Opinion on guys' eyes?

Okay, what are you opinions on a guy's eyes that looks like he's wearing eye liner? (hes not, just appears that way) I've been told by s few people that I look like I'm wearing eyeliner or mascara ha ha (look at my pics and be the judge of that) , is this good or bad, do girls find it attractive or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• not good or bad. really depends on the person's face and how this fits in

What Girls Said 5

• Actually, that's pretty cool that your eyes look like that. You might want to warn girls of that, and that your not an Adam Lambert wannabe. Otherwise I think I might actually like the idea, though you're jail-bait.

• Not a turn off- just means you have naturally accentuated eyes lol which is pretty darn cool , However, if it blatantly looks like a guys has put eyeliner on, and he actually is...not so cool lol

• I would think that the guy probably had some mineral or vitamin deficiency. I sell makeup and can tell when people are and aren't wearing any.

• it's bad. I think he was gay and I'd think it was stupid and lame as hell

• Doesn't bother me at all, I think its cute(:

What Guys Said 0