How do I get over somebody I have class with?

i like this guy who was giving me a lot of mixed signals during our friendship. I told him I couldn't talk to him anymore because I like him (it's not mutual) but we see each other all week in two different classes. it's gonna suck because we always sit next to each other and it's so late in the year people have that "assigned" seating thing going on. I don't know if I should try and move my seat, but I don't want him to think I hate him, but it would be awkward to sit next to him. I know he's going to stare at me tho if I don't move, so...

but at any rate, how do I get over someone I have to see so much? I deleted him out my phone/all his msgs. we're not friends on fb anymore, etc.

i don't want to talk to him ever - if I do, he'll try and talk to me again. I've tried ignoring him in the past without talking to him about how I was feeling and he just very persistantly talked to me until I talked to him again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• start having a crush on a new guy or just have a crush on like a celebrity or just become a jesus freak to scare him off. LIke all the time talk about Jesus or all the time talk about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and how much you LOVE brad pitt. see if that works

• Being a Jesus freak is a good thing ya know?

• yeah it's a good thing, but some guys who are not too religious would probably start to think that you aren't the one for them. Like start talking about how much you love Jesus and want to become a nun or something...

• Just ignore his stares and talk to him but don't look him in the eye, instead look at his lips and be thinking of someone else or something. good luck