Straightening your hair?

GIRLS: would you find it a turn off if you found out your man straightens his hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really think anything about it. now if he used a curling iron that might weird me out but a straightener no. or do you mean has it straightened at a salon? either way it wouldn't bother me. Same as if a guy gets highlights if they look good then it's all good :)

What Girls Said 11

• Not at all. I straighten my hair so why should I be freaked if he did it too?

• Nah, I'd be kinda happy that he cares enough about his appearance to fix his hair opposed to what some of my friends do. Some just basically roll out of bed and leave their hair the way it is XD

• If it's my boyfriend definitely not. It wouldn't be a turnoff for me at all, my best friend on the other hand thinks it's weird.

• no, not really, but it depends on the guys style. It might come as more of a shock if the guy was preppy or a jock, but if he was a skater, for example, then I wouldn't really be surprised. but no, I wouldn't care at all if he did or not. No big deal. :)

• No, most of the time it looks good.

• Nope.

• nope, infact It's a turn on :)

• Nope =]

I do it, and two of my brother do too. I see no problem with it.

• no, but I find dead hair a trun off

• a little bit. it's a bit girlie for me

• Not at all.

What Guys Said 0