Which question category do you use the most? Asking and answering?

Do you like helping people with that question type or do you just like reading the questions and answers?or may you just need a lot of adive with that subject?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my answers are typically in the Other section, but I answer questions in the Style and Sexuality sections a lot too.

But I also go off of the live feed as well, because it's always interesting to see what questions/answers people on your friends list are putting up.

What Girls Said 6

• I just ask and answer in the other section mainly. I don`t really need advice from the other section but there do be some interesting questions sometimes which catch my eye.

• I like to help people with relationship advice. On rare occasion I answer sexuality questions. I just like to feel helpful. Most of my questions are only to see what others think. Not to actually take advice from. Sometimes I feel I am a rare thinker. Most answers I find I am.

• Dating And sexuality,Just answer,don't really ask any thing

• other and breakups

• others and style

• Behavior... I'm not sure why but I always seem to gravitate to those questions and typically have questions that fit there best myself.

What Guys Said 2

• other

• Both questions and answers are mostly on Other.