Underwear shopping

1.Girls do you go underwear shopping with your boyfriend/significant other?

2.Do you drag them into VS/La Senza/whatever store you buy underwear at and ask their opinions on things even if you know they're uncomfortable being there?

3.If you don't go shopping with your guy do you like to shop for undies by yourself or with a group of girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy likes going with me. Usually he ends up picking things out as well, saying he wants me to definitely have this pair, etc. I don't usually ask his opinion on something, though, as I know what I like and what I want. And I have no problem shopping with friends, alone, with my mom, I don't really care. It's just undies. Everybody wears them.

And as far as my boyfriend goes, well, after living together for 4 years, I'm sure there have been more embarassing things for him to deal with than having to go to VS with me!

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Most of the time, no. However, if we happen to be in the mall and I want to browse I'll go in, but I don't make him go in he can meet me back up if he wants. I like to surprise him with my new undies. I like him to see them for the first time when he's seeing them on me ;)

2. No

3. I usually will go by myself, but if friends are with it doesn't matter or anything. Shopping online is always nice too.

What Guys Said 3

• She's coy, and pretends she doesn't want me to go with her, but she always seems to pick a time when I was going to hang out with my guy friends!! OK, like that's a BIG controversy--hanging with the guys, or 'shopping' with her, KNOWING she always finds a way to get me into VS!!!
    I can't help it!! I kind of HATE that place, ESPECIALLY with her, because I see the girls working there, and the little bits of things, and my GF LOVES seeing how nervous I get, thinking she might be jealous, but she is just purposely teasing me, for her own twisted JOY!!
    I like when she matches but she HATES that, and I think she purposely picks bras and panties that don't go together, just to taunt me!!

• how are you uncomfortable with a girl asking you opinions about which underwear she should wear? its a store. nothing but a store. their just trying to make money.

the only way I can see why ur being there is uncomfortable is because maybe you have a fat ugly girlfriend and don't wanna be seen with her buying her XXXL underwear

• as a guy im kinda mixed about.. its nice that i have a say in her underwear and i go to the store with her and i can make a statement by letting them now im the "man", but at the same it would kinda annoying going in like 3-4 times a weeek.. after a while id probaby say just go get soemthing and IDGAF