Which of body type is more attractive?

longer torso or longer legs? jw I have a short torso and long legs...

this is my body- link and here is long torso- link and long legs- link

link me bikini
i don't wanna be anonymous anymore haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body looks fine. It might be easier to tell if you were wearing a bikini though. =)

• lol sorryyy just decided to add it to the update because the other pic my body looks kinda weird in that shirt

• So any pics in the new (now old I guess) bikinis? The one in your profile pic looks pretty good!

What Guys Said 16

• Mademoiselle,

You have nothing to worry about. Take this advice from a mature man, who has been looking at women for over 25 years - LOL - you do have nice legs - that's all I can say, if you are under 18.

:)

• The firs link is VERY nice! You have a nice bod! You look awesome in a bikini! You are what you are so there's no need to wish the long torso or long legs scenario.

• You have NOTHING to worry about.

• I don't think you have a short torso and long legs. I think you're a happy medium between the two. However, I really think girls with long legs and short torsos are very attractive. (I have a really short torso and long legs, so it just feels right, haha)

• Long legs.

• you legs and thigh both gets an 8 from me I have to see more if you want me to grade the rest of your body and give you summery grade

• You're quite attractive. Don't worry ;)

• You have a nice ass.

• you're just fine, torso and legs both look good

• Yours looks better than the drawing.

• long legs, long torso and long penis do it for me

• I have to say longer legs are more attractive

• Im not being a perv but you've got an amazing body ;)

• not to sound creepy, but more guys will be paying attention to your wonderful ass than your legs, especially if you wear bikini bottoms around haha

• Definitely long legs.. Mostly Russian girls have that trait :) so I'm assuming your Russian haha

• lol nice try but actually I'm a mut of irish, italian, german, and swiss

• :) nice! You should be proud of your legs:D

• Nice bubble but

What Girls Said 8

• I'm sure guys are fine with you putting this stuff up, but that's stupid. Do you know how many disgusting guys are probably jacking off to those pictures? Ew. Obviously you can't that back, but I advise you never to do that again. By the way you're body's fine, so instead of asking random people ask someone you know and trust who is very honest. Hope this helped! (:

• i don't know which one you are, but I think your body is really good, so don't worry about it lol.

• with women in our society the longer legs is much more preferable to the long torso. I agree, that's how I make my clothing as well (im a teen fashion designer)

• haha forget about having long legs, your body is awesome and lots of people would kill for one like it, be happy with what you got :)

• you have a great body, and your swim suit is awesome.

I think girls that look like Adriana lima and the victoria Secret girls are so hot/attractive. Just my opinion

• But you look good so don't worry :)

• You have a short torso and short legs, jus sayin.

• Girl you look fine, like perfect don't worry but long legs.