What would you prefer a girl with a pretty face or hot body?

A pretty, no, beautiful face and hair but with a few extra pounds, or a smoking hot body and a face you'd rather not look at. or is covered with tons of makeup to look decent?

Pretty face, not so hot body : weighting around 140-170 lbs

Ugly face, hot body: model like body

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take a pretty face over a hot body any day. When I look at girls that wear lots of makeup I don't see a pretty face, I see insecurities and poor self-confidence... which is a no-go.

What Guys Said 13

• Pretty face.. Comes first of these 2 choices

But a hot body helps but a great smile is better...

I had this issue a few months ago..

I met this girl who was totally into me but her body was... Well... Chunky.. I had no issues with it

But in this case her personality had to be like her face... Pretty.. So I asked her to do things as friends so I could get to know her but she got the wrong idea and literally tried to push me into her arms.. So I got creeped out and didn't ask her to hang anymore..

I admit if she had a hot body I may not have been as creeped out.. Or asked here out on dates.. A body that's not so attractive isn't as important as a great face with a smile.. But it would maker have to have a great personality

• Just out of curiosity, what kind of things did she do to turn you off so much?

I have a friend I'm hanging out with and I am starting to get the idea that he might think the same thing, so I want to avoid that situation.

• She was a bit clingy But seemed a bit weird to me to sit behind her and not NeXT to her I would be mad myself to like this guy thinks I smell or something lol

• As I said I was trying to get to know her better.. As friends.. And She arrived there first.. If we arrived togeather I wouldn't have had such in issue

• oh that's a toughie. assuming the pretty girl can't do anything about her body and the girl with an hourglass frame can't fix her face...

i think I'd go with the pretty face. that's what you're gonna be looking at most of the time anyway.

• pretty face, If I can't stare into a girls eyes and mirror her beautiful smile then I can never like her, if she has that and a good personality then I can overlook some extra pounds :)

• rather have an amazing personality...no amount of looks either way is going to make me get past the fact that a girl might be a moron or an asshat.

• pretty face. of all the girls I have found ugly(they are very few) all had bad faces and three had great bodies. a great body is that, great, but I am far to romantic to date someone I would have trouble loosing my self in her eyes.

• I would be a complete hypocrite if I told you I did not enjoy someone with attractive attributes to be by my side whether it is, body or facial physique we all desire one or another perhaps even both. However, on my honest and most truthful side I would much rather prefer a girl with an amazing personality and great characteristics. Someone who I find understands me as a person as much as I understand her. Where we both share similar beliefs and have similar ideologies. She could be average or below average, beautiful, or unique looking, "I don't really care "as long as she has that spark that captivates my senses and makes me go "WOW" if she can do that, then "hey it's all fine by me".

Remember that in the end, time will take hold of your beauty and it shall fade, but who you are as a person will persist through until your last waking breath.

• Pretty face is of the utmost importance. No exceptions.

• i want the best of both, is that a crime?

• Attitude and character is most important, but if there must be a choice, I'd take the smoking hot body over the face that I'd rather not look at.

• Pretty face!

She can always get into shape after.

Ur born with a pretty face, plastic sugery or whatever won't make you prettier

• probably hot body and below average face.

Because I find 90% of girls faces kind of attractive, but a hot body is hard to find.

• Personally, I'll go with the hot body. Faces become more attractive as you get to know and care about a person more anyway. And if a girl has a really hot body that turns me on sexually, once we get together in a relationship we'll have so much sex in the early days that all the post-orgasm chemicals swimming around in my brain will create a bond that will make her face more than attractive enough.

But that's just me. Plenty of guys would go the other way. So just work what you've got!

• a girl with an amazing body is hard to find it also requires less work speaking hypothetically here to fix a face give her some make up and you can be good body on the other hand will take lots of work

• if there was 2 girls and the bodies dint have much diference same with the faces would go with the one with the better face

What Girls Said 3

• cute face, no make up, a few pounds over weight, cute personality. bam! weighing 140-170 and how tall?

• a girl that's over weight can lose those pounds at any time...but a pretty face is priceless and why do all white people think that actually having a womens body ( ass boobs thighs and hips) makes you unnattractive...I mean everyone can't have the body of a twevle year old boy... And if a girl at 5'8' or 5'9' or taller weights 140, she's seriously skinny but after all that's how white people prefer them to be...

• pretty face