What part of you are you the most proud?

I like my hair, I have gotten all sort of complements on it's color (kind a gold strawberry blond) and it's naturally very soft and I have a full beard that I keep very trim. I also think everyone needs to have a personal pick me up so give yourself a complement, what body part are you the most proud? Please guy's no D's and girls no V's, we know they are awesome, so no one needs to be told.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either my eyes, or my hair.

My eyes, because a lot of people have told me they are the kind you don't come across very often. I disagree with most compliments, but it does make me sort of proud. They are a very dark blue-grey, sort of the colour of blue charcoal. I'd say navy blue, but that's too 'rich' in colour to describe it. I've stared at them in the mirror, and they are dark, very deep and seem to have a lot of depth - by depth I mean you can read a lot of emotion simply from them. The people who have looked into my eyes have said pretty much the same thing, and everyone who I've asked and who have talked about them have told me I have an unusual and beautiful colour.

And my hair because it's six years long, down to my waist. It's perfectly straight, I clean it well, doesn't suffer with any issues like dandruff, and is hardly knotty. It stays straight, sleek and shiny and carries a lot of importance with it, since I've grown in for six years, and it has a lot of significance...it would hurt to lose it. A lot of girls have told me they envy my hair, as well, for the same reasons mentioned before, but mainly the length, the fact it's naturally straight, shiny and the ends aren't bad, for such long hair.

Could use a trim, though. :)

Notice that didn't include any achievements. Sigh. Story of my life.

What Girls Said 6

• i dig my smile because I've always got one on and it's always genuine. my sense of humor has gotten me through a lot. a smile does so much in just a second and it's universal :) that sounds really commercial, but I actually mean it!

• My hair it's curly and a lot of people love it witch makes me feel really good haha.

My smile I get good compliments from that.

and my eyes I like it when guys say I have beautiful eyes. [=

• My eyes because they are dark and I have long eyelashes :) I've been told they show lots of emotions too but I've been told they are intimidating aswell but I don't know if that was a good thing or not

• My brain. I'm told it's highly advanced.

• I like my smile after my braces. I had REALLY bad teeth, I need an expensive surgery to fix. I never thought they would be straight but my wonderful ortho fix it with just braces! It is so much easier to smile, eat, and talk. Now people say how pretty my smile and teeth are! :D

I also like my eyes when I don't look so tired.

• This is very inappropriate but I love my breasts :)

What Guys Said 1

• Answering this question is practically impossible without looking like a monumental douche-bag but...alas...it seems I have no choice.

All of what I have to say I am proud of has to do with intellect.

My relative intelligence and maturity has been developed through hard work and achieved contrary many predictions made by many when I was young.

This, however, I have to give fundamental credit to my undying curiosity, creativity and thirst to prove myself (of which at times has proved a detriment) and a intellectual honesty and confidence, both with myself and others, that I think is very much respected by those who care for me (though detested my some others).

It's from these principles of character that I have been able to turn myself into a rather unique, personable, respected (though not always liked) and rather charming little human being. . . if I may say so myself, of course.

It is the mastery of my character and intellect that, if I was to pick something, I woud say I am truly proud of.

But thank you for the question, quite introspective - a rarity on these kinds of websites.

dustyfootphilosopher.