Guys: What do you look for in a girl?

What do you look for in the characteristics but not body wise. Basically what do you look for in how they act, what they say, and do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming you are asking about a guy's last romance? :) In that case,

- beautiful on the inside(must have) and the outside(nice to have)

- Intelligent, street-smart

- Good sense of humour, attractive smile

- Faithful (us guys might not demonstrate our love, but we do love our loves, so much ;) )

- Healthy (I know this sounds crazy but I'd rather travel the world with her rather than hold hands with her in the hospital)

...off the top of my mind.

What Guys Said 6

• I want a girl that can call me out on my bullsh*t. A girl that can stand up to me intellectually and challenge me.

I want a girl who is confident in herself and her abilities and isn't afraid to stand up for herself.

Total submission, passivity, and shallow mindsets are BORING, TERRIBLE, AND EXHAUSTING.

• When I'm examining a woman for a possible long-term relationship, I look for good teeth and healthy bowels. Allowances can be made in other areas, but these are "must have's".

• What do you mean healthy bowels? lol she has to poo a lot or not really go to the bathroom? That is one funny comment.

• It's only funny because you have a sense of humor! lol. You're OK

• lol thanks XD

• a few things I look for are for how nice/caring she is, how trustworthy she is, and if she has good morals...like I said those are jus a few things though

• caring how? Cares about you or other people ex: old man falls and she sees it and bolts from the room to help him. Do you also like it if she holds to her morals even if they aren't your own?

• cares about me and about other people too...as for the morals part I'd want a girl who stands for some of the same things I stand I for too but if not I jus hope what she stands for a good things and that she'll stick by those things and won't compromise em

• Maturity, Intelligence, Beauty, Faithfulness in a relationship. Things like that.

• key characteristic would be : charisma

• I would take these a lot more seriously if you didn't post as Anonymous. What do you have to hide!?

What Girls Said 0