Guys that watch Soap Operas?

what the f***? my roommate does this and I think its the lamest sh*t I've ever seen. like honestly who can watch that crap and like it. thoughts? opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• All people are different and this is your opinion. Some people strongly believe that the makers of and watchers of reality TV should be lined up on their knees and shot execution-style. It's a cross we must all bare. Get him/her to put in headphones so you can't here it. That's the best way, in my opinion. Finding another roommate is a good one too.

~Distant

What Girls Said 5

• I think you care too much about what your roommate watches. You can watch your shows, and they can watch theirs. Doesn't mean you have to watch each others. Calm the hell down.

• we live in the same room I kinda have to listen to that sh*t even if I don't watch it.

• I don't get why either gender would watch soap operas... Unless they are looking for lessons on how to create so much drama in their lives that they'll never have a stable relationship.

• and there's always some annoying bitch yelling in a high pitched voice or crying.

• When watching horror movies I always root for the monster/killer to eat/kill the woman with the squeakiest high pitched voice first.

• i like your style.

• does he smoke weed?

• noooo! he's the most boring person I know, he honestly doesn't do anything.

• lol I was about to say 'watching soap opreas high is funny as hell (especially ones in different languages you don't speak) so maybe that's why he watches them'

but nvm...

• lol I might try that out sometime :)

• Haha you just HATE your roommate don't you lol

• yeah. guys and soap operas. bit weird

What Guys Said 5

• I run out of the house every week day from 4:30-5:30 cause my mom watches some soap opera crap and maxes the volume.

• i do it for the good looking bitches in the tv, plus if you are with a girl and you want some poothang, watching soap operas with her makes you look sensitive and more accepting of her? I don't know.

• Just because he likes something doesn't mean you have to sh*t on his likes

• I dont

• Dude you're such a baby getting your mod friends on me. No one cares about your man crush.