What are the top five things a guy needs to have to be noticed by a girl in a good way?

what does he need to have or do to get you to notice him and like him.

I am 5 foot 8.
Coolwater some girls on here like it at least
Ok I can try at least.
What can I do if I getscared
Disregard this update it was for a certain user.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Pretty eyes

2. Nice smile

3. Nice Smell (not necessarily cologne just like a fresh smell)

4. Nice hair

5.Great voice

• what about personality.

• haha well you never stated what you had..bottom line if you have a penis girls will notice you ha ha and that's as true as it gets

• But I guess the thing is is that I don't know if I can get girls attention

What Girls Said 79

• 1. Actually approach her. You don't have to be some smooth talker, but I can't know you exist and are interested if you're eying me from halfway across the room. Say hey, what's up? Introduce yourself, compliment my t-shirt, ask if I listen to the Strokes because I remind you of a song they play. SOMETHING. don't worry about stammering or looking like an ass - most girls find it completely endearing.

2. BE CONSISTENT! there's nothing like a hearty dosage of MIXED SIGNALS. this happens when guys take the dumbass advice of society and get all flaky to not look desperate. You can be consistent without looking clingy. I don't need a text every day, maybe every two days. SAY HELLO in the text, don't ask me a stupid question to get the conversation started. Just say hey so I can know you were just thinking of me rather than using me for useless trivia.

3. Don't doubt your worth! I've seen a lot of shy guys start thinking 'OMG, she's so perfect! I don't DESERVE HER!' major pet peeve because then you're hot and cold beating yourself up and confusing women. know what you want in the girl, know that you're awesome, and know that she's awesome. you deserve each other as long as you're both giving the same amount of effort.

4. ASK HER OUT. it doesn't have to be some romantic getaway. just go 'hey, wanna grab a coffee?' make it spare of the moment if you're too nervous to plan anything. throw her a bone like 'i really wanted to see that harry potter movie, but nobody wants to go with me" she may just volunteer herself.

5. DON'T try and make her jealous by flirting with other women. only adds to the confusion.

basically, don't be confusing!

• not really. nearly all the women I know love this because it's a good sign that he likes you lol I'm sorry you haven't had this positive reaction.

• 1. Major, non-negotiable thing: he needs to look/ be clean! This, my friend, is not something a man can work around, not even Brad Pitt.

2. He needs to be confident! Never cocky, but self-assurance is key.

3. He needs to be well-dressed. I'm not saying Prada loafers and an Armani suit (although it would be nice), but a decent button-down dress shirt in white with a pair of dark-wash jeans and black or brown loafers is universally flattering (and super stylish without looking metro).

4. He needs a great smile, and by great, I mean welcoming. This does not mean that you have to have a Crest-White-Strips-smile, but you do need to have a good "how you doin'?" smile down pat. Ideally, a guy's smile will ooze confidence, which is totally essential to a great smile, but without seeming creepy.

5. Last, but not least, the ideal guy must seem approachable and friendly, so that if (and when) he approaches a girl, she'll be at ease around him.

Good luck,

• Attractiveness. Not gonna lie, that will make me notice someone.

Interesting. I don't want some lame, generic dude, a guy needs to have a unique personality. And I don't mean any faux-intellectual sh*t either, but an actual genuine personality. It's surprisingly hard to come by, in the general population.

Similar interests. If a guy has a similar taste in music, books, movies, whatever, it's such a huge plus, you don't even know. If a guy has an awesome record collection, I'm likely to propose marriage. Just kidding, of course, but if a guy likes all of the sh*t I do (especially the random, weird, sort of trivial stuff) I sometimes like them based on almost that alone. Also, their willingness to talk about this a lot.

Creativity. Making music/playing an instrument, art, writing, photography. All of these things are a huuuge plus. Especially if they're good at it.

Being a chill person. They don't take themselves too seriously and have a good sense of humor. That, at the core of it, is what matters most.

Adding on to that "sense of humor" point - they have to share my sense of humor. Hella sarcasm, dark humor, pop culture and "internet" references. Man, I should have made that one of my things, getting my references. I hate when people don't get my references.

Generally, we just need to be on the same wavelength.

• creativity is that important?

• i was just wondering because I am not that creative.

• I notice creative people. I don't like them for simply being a creative person per say. Think towards the cliche "love the sinner hate the sin." His creativity is apart of him, but his product (music, painting, etc) is what is marketing him as creative. His product is not attached to the rest of his bad traits, so although he is creative and made me notice through his piece, I won't actually like his whole person. Yet, if he is creative and a nice guy - it's a plus.

• These are HUGE things for me when I notice a guy.

1. Is he a gentleman. Does he hold open doors for others, says thank you for things. Shows a lot about his character.

2. Does he seem really friendly (like does he seem inviting to talk to) mainly body language plays a big role. If you're laughing or smiling and just seem happy I'm more likely to want to be around you.

3. The way you dress (overall appearance). The way you dress shows how much you take care of yourself. You don't have to dress like a model haha, but wearing a bright red striped shirt with checker pants gives me the wrong vibe. If your hair is really messy or dirty, makes me think you MAY be a messy person could also show being lazy. This isn't the case for all, but a guy with clean clothes and hair says a lot.

4. Your sense of humor, I'm more drawn to a guy if they have a sense of humor and can joke around easily. I like sarcasm, and I would want to be able to laugh about anything with a guy.

5. Confidence is key. I can understand with shy guys. It just takes more time to get them comfortable around you. I've like this guy for 3 years and he's pretty shy in the relationships department. Girls will like him for 2 months and move on because he isn't throwing himself all over them. Shy guys more often than not require patience ha ha and I've got plenty :)

• I guess I have that for the most part I am one of those shy type though.

• I agre with the shy thing you guys were talking about. I think it's really cute when the guy is shy

• I wish girls noticed me

• 1.) Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. That is TOP for me because I'm a Christian and I need someone who I can pray and come closer to the Lord with. Someone who can help me and join me in my journey to become closer to the Lord.

2.) Confidence- I don't care what you look like or where you've been, but if you put on a smile and have good confidence, it'll make me weak in the knees! Lol

3.) Good hygiene- I know this is a given, but honestly, there is no bigger turn off than a guy who stinks! (unless he JUST came back from a sport or the gym. Then I can understand!)

4.) Passion- My mom always tells me that I go for the guys who have a huge goal in life or a passion. I myself am passionate and when I meet a guy who has a love in life or is working toward a major goal, it just gets me! Lol the guy I'm interested in right now plays college baseball and he loves it. He glows when he plays or talks about it and it gives me chills! (:

5.) A good sense of humor- no relationship will last (especially with me!) if the couple doesn't have a good sense of humor, this one is pretty important! (:

But yeah, my list may seem long, but honestly I don't think it's too much to ask! I've met plenty of guys who meet this criteria so yeah! (: I hoped this answered your question well!

• Number 1 was pretty repetitive! I should have reread it... oh well! (:

• I am just very shy

• Hmmm... try talking to girls just randomly! Like, go up to a girl you don't know and ask her about her day or tell her that she looks nice! Even if you aren't really interested in her, it helps to build confidence. When you are about to leave the house everyday, look in the mirror and ask yourself this: "What can I do to be more confident" or just tell yourself that you look hot! Confident guys are confident because they KNOW they are awesome. There's nothing wrong with thinking you are awesome!

• - A great sence of humour.

- Honour. That is to say he has a good, kind, and strong heart (basically, he's kind and good and stands up for his beliefs, and is never cruel to others). This is probably what got me hooked with my boyfriend. He is always holding a doors open for people, speaks politely to everyone, respects all equally, never judges anyone harshly, gives everyone a chance, and stands up for his beleifs, and stands up for those who can't/wont stand up for themselves.

- Honesty "even if the truth might hurt. then, he'd have to find a softer way of saying it, but still say the truth", like sallydoug76 said.

- Intelligence

- Confidence. He knows how good he is but not to the extent that he's cocky. Humble confidence I guess you could say. Humility with just the right amount of pride.

That pretty much sums up my man, too :D

• 1. He must carry himself well. It does not matter if a man is super skinny or a bit on the heavy side, he should always take care of himself. Don't slouch or dress trashy. Sorry boys, but the pants down to the knees just ain't cutting it! You may draw my attention, but I promise it isn't in a good way!

2. He must have good hygiene. So, I realize that a hard-working man may have smelly feet when he takes off his shoes. However, that is no excuse for the smelly pits. Put some deodorent on those things NOW! PS-Cologne (smelling good) is pretty attractive. :)

3. You must be somewhat intelligent. You don't have to have graduated at the top of your class to draw my attention, but please use proper grammar. It's a turn-on when a guy seems intelligent to an extent depending on the woman's personal preference.

4. You must be respectful. Don't talk about my friends and/or family. They were in my life before you were. Don't pressure me to have sex if I say no the first time. I didn't want to five minutes ago, so why would I change my mind? Manners are also a must. It's very sweet if you get the door for me. It's a big turn-on. And don't stop doing it after we have been together forever!

5. You need to have a good personality overall. This is pretty much self explanatory. There is a time to be silly and a time to be serious. Care about me, love me and whatever you do, make sure you SHOW me rather than just tell me. Respect me, once again. Just prove to me why I should give you a chance and don't cheat on me for God's sake. Just treat me right and love me is all I'm asking for.

• 1) humor

2) knows how to dress himself (for his personality, body type, etc). This is like an advertising for general life style choices, personality, and looks all in one.

3) something intelligent comes out of his mouth (brains)

4) confidence... this is not the same as being an extrovert. It can be contained, he doesn't need to make all the moves.

5) tries his best to be a kind human being

Getting enough repetition yet? You'd think we all talked about this first to give your sex a close to universal answer. By the way, that is what we do in the ladies room... we talk about our grading criteria for men and review our dates. Consider it a surprise midterm for the evening.

• 1. Confidence is universally sexy my friend.

2. Eyes, and more importantly, crazy eye-contact.

3. Some type of sense of humor, whether he is the life of the party or a shy guy: it's not hard to make me smile.

4. Chivalry: it may be sleeping but it ain't dead!

5. Just an overall mystery and charm: whether he's Harvard smart or street smart. Just be a man already. After all, that's what we women want, at least, I do.

Jamaica Outtttttttttt

• -Average Success: Car, Job. That's it.

-Good hygiene: Good breath, well shaved, maybe a little cologne, shower daily, chew some gum, makes ya look cool ha ha

-Be wise: don't be into stupid stuff, don't make yourself obviously dumb, like smoking in front of her, unless you know she's OK with it. She might think your dumb, I think guys who smoke must have something wrong with their wisdom or self esteem to do something so stupid.

-GENTLEMAN- treat her so kind and people around her kind. always offer stuff, girls love that. Like if your driving somewhere with her make sure she's fed, you can about her right? Ask her if she wants to go get something to eat, and if she says no, do it anyway, we usually say no to be polite.

-Have things to talk about, we don't appeal to silence much...

• Well, it really depends on how type of girl would rank the top 5.. But for my own thing, I guess...

1. Personality - this is very important

2. Manners

3. Good hygiene, neat

4. Smart (sometimes you don't have to be so intelligent, but if you stand confident on what you do, you can be looking smart)

5. Have sense of humor (but also knows how to be serious when needed)

• what I notice and like about guys:

-friendly personality (say hi and bye don't ignore a girl)

-funny (but not too many jokes about sex, a few are OK though)

-confidence (you don't have to be super bold just not shy)

-eye contact (it shows that your interested in her)

Ur looks really don't matter to me, they're a plus, but no one is gonna find that guy or girl that looks like they model for abercrombie and fitch

• what if a guy is shy though

• you'll be fine. Just try and build a little confidence and that may help speed things up, but even if you don't u'll find a girl one of these days :)

• i wish that were true but I have been stuck at this point for a long time.

• 1. He needs to be funny

2. He's got to be nice/approachable

3. If he was tall it's a plus (taller than 5'6)

4. Seems intellectual or at least not shallow

5. Not be boring of course!

Being handsome isn't really a must for me... a sixth thing for me personally would be if he could sing :D Good question! What would the top 5 things for a girl to get noticed be?

• In no order

1.she needs to be a nice person

2. She has to be intelligent

3. Non-smoker

4. Funny and likes to laugh and smile

5. A shy girl but one that will talk once she knows you shy girls are cute.

• I know how you feel. I have the same problem.:/ I'm sorry, and I hope things work out for you! :D

• 1. A smile, most important

2. Dressed respectably. Pull your pants up, no one wants to see that. And believe it or not you can be fined or put into jail for "indecent exposure"

3. Friendly attitude. If a girl smiles at you, smile back. If she says hey, greet her accordingly.

4. Don't swear. Until you get to know them a bit, don't use profane language.

5. DON'T CALL HER HOT. It only gives her the impression that you like her for her body, instead of her personality. Nobody likes to be made to feel like a brainless slut.

• Personally:

1. Outgoing personality (I don't know how to deal with shy guys)

2. Intelligence (You don't have to be a rocket scientist, but be able to hold a conversation)

3. Sense of humor (if you're dry and don't laugh, you're no fun)

4. Ambition (or at least some goals or ideas)

5. Looks-

(I'm not picky, but I like bigger/chubby guys the most. and dark hair is cool, not necessary. As far as style, I like either the mix of pac-sun and American Eagle type, or the rocker type.)

But again, that's just me : )

• Ok Kid.

Be clean. Shower every day. I know boys like to skip days. Just don't.

Get a job. Any job. Working shows your mature and your responsible. Now not to be greedy, but being able to take a girl on a date is a plus.

Work on your looks. This is where the job will help, hair cut, smell goods, better clothing.

Being shy is OK. Really it is. For me anyway, shy guys are cute and pure and interesting. Now you can be TO shy. This boy really likes me but whenever we are alone he gets nervous and cant' speak. Now he grew some what out of it, but missed his chance. Because of his silence I never got to know him. DON'T BE THAT GUY.

Work on that bod. You don't have to be an all star, but it doesn't hurt to be a healthy weight.

Honesty. Never ever lie to her. She will know.

Work on your hobbies and skills. Anything your good at get better. Good with writing? Do it more. Good at math? Find a way to be better. Gotta expand yourself.

Be nice to her. Don't kiss her as or smother or stalk her. She should know you like her, but not feel pressured to like you.

I'm sorry if some of this was a bit harsh. I'm only being honest and trying to help. You sound like a lot of boys I know.

• what about looks and stuff

• Just brush your hair forward, or look at hair styles with bangs then.

• you can also try shaving your head!

• - manly: I'm very independent and if a guy can't stand up for me better than I can there's a problem but don't be too jumpy to fight that's just annoying

- not a scrub: I'm not a taxi I'm not going to drive you everywhere you can get your own job, car, and keep your hand in your own pocket

-confident: I think confidence is sexy. However its often blurred with cockiness and that's a major turn off

- know the girl: if you're with a goody goody don't look for sex and I you're with a skank to try to settle down and take her to church with your family all the time that's not very logical

- be decisive: nothing pisses me of more than a guy that can't make up their mind because you never know if you have a future with them

• -Funny

(not having lots of complexes, always being on the defensive...)

(even if the truth might hurt. then, he'd have to find a softer way of saying it, but still say the truth)

(cares about the girl and shows it to her. isn't afraid of admitting what he really feels)

(ready to try now stuff, ready to make agreements, compromises... AND is able to take the truth... (the "Honest" part is actually valid the other way around, too) )

***And about your shyness... :) I think it's adorable. it's normal for everyone to be shy and a little nervous. blushing is also really cute, for example ;) . Just make sure you can still tell her what you feel about her or just say and do whatever you wanna do. I guess what I'm trying to say is... just don't let your shyness get in your way and stop you from doing what you want to do.

i hope I helped. :)

• 1.Confidence,

4.confidence and

The number one thing that instantly turns me off about a guy is their lack of confidence. It doesn't matter (within reason) how much they do not look like my ideal type, if they walk around with an aura of confidence (but not cockiness), they will instantly get my attention.

This is the number one thing I particularly look for. I can't speak for all women.

• that is not good for me.

• Nicely said!

• You probably exude more confidence than you think: people always tell me that I look confident when really at most times I think I'm a bumbling idiot (and trust me, they weren't saying it just to be nice).

Also I've seen the same in others who I thought were really confident, but would admit to me that they didn't feel like they were.

• 1. Be friendly - say hi to people walking past, nod & smile. Introduce yourself to people and get to know them better.

That's about it, to be honest. If you approach someone and just talk to them, they will notice you in a good way. But if you want more than just friendship, I'd add:

2. Be funny - if I'm laughing with you, I'm having a good time and I'll remember that I have good times with you if I were to think about you afterward. You can crack a few sexist (etc) jokes but only if you can pull them off to make them just jokes and make them funny.

3. Be a little bit flirty and charming - at the very least. More so is fine but a little bit goes a lot way. Hell a bit of cockiness is fine too.

4. Confidence is good but the majority of guys I've liked in my life? Shy. Heck

5. Intelligence - you need to maintain the conversation about something interesting, after all.

• 1.Good hygene

2.Don't come off as clingy

3.Dress nice and according to your body

4.Smile and be in good cheers, let your humor flow naturally

5. Be Yourself. Don't act fake, people can sense when you're being fake and people avoid phonies for the most part.

• Height

Good hygiene

Not shy

• Compassion;

sense of humor;

maturity,when needed;

pleasant appearance

I guess there's more than 5, but that's what you asked for, so here you go (:

• 1. Super nice

2. Actually have a life

3. Be healthy and considerate of the fact that he isn't bloody immortal

4. Be cute in the face (I like cute, not hot)

5. Be taller than me, at least 3-4 inches so I can wear heals when I want to and not be taller than him.

6. Intelligence

8. no cocky attitude <-biggest turn-off EVER

9. A little bit shy with girls.

10. Be passionate about something

• For first impressions what makes me take notice is;

1. Lovely eyes (blue or green)

2. Height (being tall I just don't notice guys shorter than about 5ft 11)

3. A casual/sporty style (just my preference in a guy)

4. Build (could be slim, could be well built, but skinny or muscle-man)

5. Smile (if it reaches his eyes, it's all good)

Also their general attitude; if they come across arrogant that's a turn off, quietly confident is perfect! Shy is quite sweet!

• you have really high standards

• Thank you Undoubtable. Tbh, I didn't think my list was that bad, certainly not as long as some others so not sure why they were picking on ME!? I just want a guy to be attractive to me, I'm not saying I'm looking for perfection or anything! This is the most insulting I've found anyone to be on GAG!

• Average or worse looking men tend to, at times, blame women for not seeing past their appearance and judging them by their personality. The problem there is that just as many people have average(or worse) personalities, as there are people with average looks. Meaning there's no point in looking past average looks if the inside of the person is just as average - or, as it were, worse than average. It's one of our time's grand hoaxes, that everyone is beautiful inside. Load of misleading bollocks.

• The top five things to be NOTICED by me are wayy different than the top 5 things that would make me consider a relationship. Just wanted to clarify this. lol. :)

1) height.

2) Build. I know this is weird, but I looove guys with wide shoulders.

3) No weird tattoos or strange piercings. lol

4) hygiene

5) confidence

When it comes to dating, I obviously care more about the personality. :)

• We'll notice you more if you're attractive. (sorry to all the guys who aren't but its the ugly truth) but that's only going to catch her eye, what we like most is a guy who cares about what we think, we can have a conversation with, and is just a nice person. :)

• see if the girl is seeing you for the first time

1) you ought to be well dressed... not very formal...

2) good looks won't hurt but a decent face is needed.

3) look confident...like you are having such anice time...u are fun to be with

4) if you talk to her then don't try too hard... girls can sense when a man is trying too hard to impress her. if you are bad at being witty then dnt try to be. BE YOURSELF. sound intelligent

5)FLIRT in a nice way... make it appear as if you are mischievous yet polite

well at least I love such men.

• some form of confidence, sense of humor (but not in a mean sense), okay I'll be shallow and say be decent looking (don't dress like a slob, try to stay fit, good hygene, etc), gentlemen mannerisms, and be approachable (smile, no arms crossed across your chest kinda thing, stand up straight, etc)

• -a nice smile, nice eyes

-smell good (try eau de l'homme by versace)

-clean hands & nails

-a good shape up

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 23

• The top five things a guy needs to have to be noticed by a girl in a good way are:

1) A big boner

2) A fat wallet

3) A flashy and expensive car.

4) Have a great smile

5) You have to be.. link

• hahahaha. #5 was amazing.

• That wasn't the question... ?

• This reply here is REAL...ill kill any1 that says otherwise...ive got all these things and when I was younger I decided to combine all 5...

The results were monsterous

• You need to work through the shyness.

Step 1: Say 'Hi' to five women a day you don't know. Just 'hi'. If they chat back, chat with them, but it doesn't matter, you are just getting used to saying 'hi'.

Step 2: Once step 1 is reasonably easy, try to strike up a conversation with 5 women a day. Many will blow you off. It doesn't matter. You are just practicing building confidence in this situation, being relaxed, yourself.

Step 3: talk to girls all over the place, be yourself, be present, don't worry about outcome.

Step 4: start flirting with girls. See what gets a good response, what doesn't. Again, don't worry about outcome, you are simply learning about interaction.

Step 5: approach at least 5 girls a week, make a genuine effort to chat with them and flirt and _see if you are actually interested in them_. If you are, ask them out, or for phone number, etc.

Having confidence, approaching girls, talking to them, being relaxed, remembering not to impress them but rather see if they impress you - these are skills to be practiced.

• i hear the same sappy (personality/character/gentleman) answers from my female friends as I am seeing/reading on here. and when it comes time for them to really date a guy and make a descision these are the top things I WITNESS them go after despite what "Sunday school" answer they provide. 1) be tall 2) be an asshole 3) have nice car/truck or other toys like boats etc 4) have money or family has money 5) have a repuation for lying and cheating

...and believe me, they will fight over his A$$

• 1. Girls kinda dig guys with the right body language.

2. They always fall for guys with good Sense Of Humor. They're always "sad and lonely" so they could do need someone to make laugh esp a guy.

3. Babes like guys that are Sincere. You need to always let them know the truth no matter how difficult it is.

4. Ladies like their Looks, even if some of them don't look pretty. But they will always cherish you if you Compliment them and you should do this with true sincerity.

5. You need to be yourslf whenever you're around them, cus that kinda turn them on.

6. This one is an extra for you brother. Be a little "Flirty". Say naughty and erotic things to them, tell what you love to do to them. Believe me, it does work. With most chick though.

• Money, expensive car, money, 12 inch d***, money LOL HAHAHA No offense, but true with a few people, not the majority of girls by any means, Thank God! Good question, I'd love to know myself...

• 1. Height

2. Height

3. Height

4. Height

5. Height

Apparently, improving myself, acting confident, dressing nicely, mastering etiquette, getting a $30K job in High School, and learning how to protect them didn't get me any girls because I'm short.

• Your forgot car

• But every girl wants different height guys, being 5, 7 I want a fairly tall guy - there are girls much shorter than me who will be looking for much shorter guys. Height shouldn't be holding you back.

• i know 6 girls UNDER 5ft. and all 6 of them date guys 6'3 and up. I don't know what that is about, maybe they think they can protect them but I know plenty of tall guys who are pu$$ies and I have seen several short guys I train with destroy tall guys in fights in and out of the gym. but I guess girls don't understand that. its all about the man, not the height. they see a tall guy and just assume "bad ass with a huge c0ck" Ha.

• being a guy I shouldn't be answering... but nevamind... dude... first thing dun have anything against your height... :) even am 5.8... its not that important... people come in all shapes and sizes... the most important thing is confidence... you should never have low self-esteem.. :) we all are unique having our own +ves and negatives.. :) anyway my list :

1. be confident.

2. don't be a show off.

3. be hygienic.

4. be frank but never offensive.

5. respect all.

6. always treat people wd equality.

7. be caring.

8. be trustworthy. :)

sry they are mr than you asked but trust me girls like guys having these qualities :)

• 1. Confidence

2. Look good, be physically-good-looking

3. Have a Life, or be Independent

4.Have good social skills, conversation skills,

5. right attitude, right mentality, right way or thinking

• Good thing this list is limited to the top 5. lol

A guys list is generally much shorter: 1) Hot

Just kidding here btw.

• 1. Have a nice hook shot, smooth with a touch of flare

2. He needs to know the difference between a radiator and the motor.

3. Own a gun.

4. Must be unemotional (everybody likes to talk to stone walls)

5. Must have an awesome beard.

(Well these are the things I would look for in a guy if I was a girl)

• try to get to the gym and show the hoppies which you are top at to give yourself the confident and to overcome being shy just be confident of your self and try to be attractive try to keep and maintain your eyes on her eyes . try to learn from the successful boys in relationships what they do with girls and compare your self with them I hope I helped and I am sorry for the bad grammer

• Just focus on money! That's what women want! :D

• 1. A vagina

2. Boobs

3. Heels

4. Dress

5. Long hair

• 1. confidence

2. creativity

3. complexity

4. positivity

5. be in shape.

bam .

• ever e yourself rofl I failed but alll you have to do is thinksend posistive vibes an you'll get oe then just notcied by a girl,

• 1. Love

2. Love

3. Love

4. Love

5. Love

All else will follow. The biggest question is to realize what is love?

• Confidence, Sense of Humor, Intelligence, friendliness, confidence.

I know I mentioned confidence twice, but it is that important and the one thing most guys lack.

• +5 for a good question

• A penis, a car, a fat wallet, eyeballs, and a condom-I'm just jazzin ya

• 1. confidence

2. confidence

3. confidence

4. confidence

5. confidence

• funny how most of the girls didn't put hot/good looking in the number 1 spot. or on their list at all. they all want to pretend to not be shallow...but shallow they all are.

• I know what you mean but then again you want a hot girl.

• yeah but hot is different for every guy. I find girls with some meat on them really hot. skinny is a turn off to me. not to mention skinny girls are usually bad in bed. They are lazy as all hell.

• yup lazy and boney I boned a skinny woman once doggystyle lol was not koo started her ass srarted hiting my hip lol it hurt

• My expertise in women has brought me to the conclusion that this is pretty much it.

Good looks

Big package

• You gaggers will never learn.