Guy where do you go for your gear?

I go to Spencers, Hot Topic, Aeropostal, Hollister, or Abercrombie for clothes. I go to foot locker or Vans for kicks. Or sometimes Ill hit up the flea market.

Most Helpful Girl

• my guy likes old navy causeit's cheap. lol he's not into fashion

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Urban Outfitters for nicer clothes and dress shirts and maybe a stylish t shirt. I don't like too much going on with my clothes, I like my sh*t boring. A simple button down and a pair of dark wash levi's with a pair of vans or simple brown shoes is good with me. I actually went to target the other day and got a couple of shirts from the mens department that aren't exactly solid colored but theyre nice and cheap. Anything simple, like stripes something works for me.

• I get my gear from the military surplus store :P

But yeah, my clothes I get from places like Pacsun, band tee's and stuff like that from this place Funkee People, I get shoes from wherever they have ones I like and are a good price, and I get things like socks, undershirts, etc. from the place that everyone else gets them- Walmart.

• Abercrombie, super dry, chill out and river woods. My girlfriend choses my clothes