What do you think of this prom dress?

• Really pretty
  • I don't like it
  • It's just okay, nothing special
  • A more fitted dress would look better/too poofy
thanks guys! I just got this dress today :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay, but not the best design. If you had no other choice, get it.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm normally not really into dresses, but I actually like this one. It looks good on you.

• Its nice but I don't find anything special about it. I don't feel strongly either way. The embroidery is sort of corny. The shape of the dress is nice but along with the embroidery I'm not really to into the color. Although if you and your date matched really nicely with the turqoise and silver. Like a turquoise vest with a silver tie that would look good. And the bottom looks spacious so it will probably be easy to dance in...im thinking way to much about this.

• Im not sure if its too puffy, honestly it already looks good so why bother getting another one that also looks good?

• That's actually really nice :) I'm surprised... most dresses these days just look skanky...

• Classyyyyyy, I like it. Want to go to prom?

• like it very pretty

• I like it a lot. Wish it was a more poofy though.

• Damn! Looks HOT! I bet it looked even better on the floor afterwards! How was your date?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like it...The top half contrasts with the bottom half of the dress. I think it would be better if the top half had small beading sewn in.

• i think it looks really nice on you up until where the embroidery ends. I don't like the bottom all that much but that's just cause I don't really like designs like that at all. you obviously have a nice body so I think you should get a mermaid style dress like this: link

you would look perfect in it.

• I'm not the biggest fan of that style of bottom with all the ruffles, but it's still a cute dress.

• gosh I love the top half...the bottom half is sorta alot, but I guess since it's prom and stuff... very...elizabethan/celtic-looking :)

• i honestly like the patterns, and the bottom is gorgeous (i'm a sucker for puffy dresses).

• really pretty but there are wrinkles on it, so take care of that