Long or short hair on a guy? girls? got a question!!

I have dark hair, nice tan, slim not skinny build, hazel eyes 6 ft 2, naturally curly kinda hair. should I grow it out? thanks for any answers

Most Helpful Girl

• link THIS,looking like him wouldn't hurt either ;)

What Girls Said 16

• long hair would look hot if you straightened it, but for your description, not short, but like ear length. I hate it when guys cut off theyre curly hair lol

• how much curly?

• oh jus regular kinda curly not that kinky curly. I need to jus put a pic of me up and maybe you can tell better too

• its about as curly as your hair is in your pics

• XD

haha then not that long .. maybe you can have like an orlando bloom sorta look.. maybe .. ill wait for the pics :P

• This is my favorite hair length, style, and color on a guy: link

• It all depends on how you look with it. Go to a good salon & ask them. They will tell you and help give a nice cut/trim to get it grown out well in good style. And if they say short you can get a good cut & style. Go home, take photos of it from all angles & then take it to your stylist who is less expensive. Saves you $$$$.

• short! it'll be cute

• Long

• I like long hair on men :) I think you should grow it, if you don't like it you could always cut it again

• I prefer short hair on a guy

• I like short and clean cut on a guy(":

But, that's just me(:

• long is sexy :)

• Short

• I think that long straight hair is hot! But in curly or kinda curly hair I could say short is so cute! :D

• Yes do it! But my opinion is biased because I love longer hair, especially when it's curly.

• Short all the way (: I'm sure you'd look hot either way though

• short hair for sure

• I like when a guy has sort of long flippy hair but it depends on how curly.

• is chin level okay too? right now my hair is almost to where your talkin about

What Guys Said 0