Do you think you are more on the cute side or more on the sexy side?

both guys and girls can answer this.

Also, are you happy with your looks, your style or do you wish you were cuter or sexier? and why?

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely one of the types who are more sexy. I have a curvy shape, small waist, wider hips, rounder butt, big boobs. I have a pretty face, but its more sexy than cute. I have pouty, kind of full lips for example. I model on the side as well. nothing huge, but I do seriously model for extra money. I have what countless photographers have called a "sexy sleepy eye". Basically I have big eyes, long eye lashes, kind of heavily lidded I guess I don't know lol its not hard for me to have a very "come hither" look, even without trying it happens. I have good bone structure, pretty hair, etc. things like that.

i always loved my look until I realized that I get a lot of unwanted, vulgar attention. I'm sure I would eat my words if it ever happened, but for now id say sometimes I wish I were cuter. the cuter girls seem to get the guys who don't just want sex from them, are into long term relationships, etc. I get that too, but not as much. I get sh*t loads of "let me f*** you" guys that I have to weed through first, and its hard because you don't know what their intentions are when they first meet you. example: I've literally had married men get involved with me. they take their rings off and never mention they have wives. its a process of elimination, and it gets exhausting. One of my best friends is really cutesy, and she almost never has to deal with the blatant, disrespectful, sometimes humiliating public cat calls in the street. she doesn't have to feel sexually harassed on a daily basis like I do.

obviously, I'm not attracted to all guys, but there are some really good looking "nice guys" and "nerdy guys." I used to like them a lot, but they never really tried to hit on me ever, and when I talked to them they werent really interested in me. I just basically learned that its true, you really do have to "get in where you fit in." So I naturally gravitated to the really pretty, sometimes stuck up, materialistic girls in high school and even still now. I know no one in those circles is going to look at me and judge me negatively for the way I look and honestly, they are the ones who always took the time to get to know me and see that I'm not a stereotype. I like hot guys, wealthy guys, of course. I also know that some of them have a facade of confidence that sometimes overcompensates for what they lack or other issues they have going on.

Anyway I think whatever image you have follows you. I wouldn't ever change my image in reality (cant really change my face anyway lol) but it comes with a price. That's all I'm saying.

• hey don't worry. the guys who just want sex go for the cute ones too. they are just desperate for anyone, but you prob get it more cause they think it will be easier. it just all around sucks.

What Girls Said 12

• Definitely on the cuter side. I have too many awkward quirks to be considered 'sexy' by most people, haha. My boyfriend says I'm sexy, but he likes weird quirks, so that's a little different.

• Probably more cute. I'm mostly okay with it, but sometimes I wish I was 'sexier'. I just don't have the confidence or the fashion/makeup knowledge.

• Cute deff.

• probably the cute side.

i have reaalllly big eyes and I smile alot.. I come off as cuter rather then sexier. which, I'm totally okay with!

i kinda wish I could be a bit sexier, but not really, which doesn't make sense. But it does! I wish I could just.. have like, a switch? cute or sexy kinda switch? that I could just turn on & off? I dunno. I'm crazy. :D

• Cuter :( Most people think I'm really young. I can be sexy for my boyfriend in the bedroom (I have stripper heels and everything lol). I'm happy I suppose, what I'm not happy on is what I'm working out on :)

• im very happy with my look, but I wish I looked older. I'm 19, almost 20, and I look like 15... So I'd say older and maybe a little bit sexier at the same time. I'd like to look more like a woman. And you?

• I am 24 and look 12. I think if I looked more like a women I would be sexy.

• i would say both, depending on where I am and how I act. to my close friends and family I'm probably more cute because I'm myself.

• I think cute

• more cute.i doubt I could pull off sexy without making an ass out myself

• more cute I think

• i think I am somewhere in between because I have a curvy body and cute face :)

• define cute and sexy ..

What Guys Said 4

• My face is cute, my body is sexy... I am happy with my style, looks, and personality.

• I don't think I'm on either side, but if I had to choose I would probably be on the cute side, and I wish was more sexy or hot, girls seem more into that than cute

• Given that choice, closer to cute, but I'm not anywhere close to either.

• In the middle I guess

And I am happy with how I look