Is it better for a female to be Hot/Sexy or Cute?

I'm not looking for what each one is, I'm looking for which you think is better? And I know that most people consider "beautiful" the highest compliment, so keep it out of this. Please keep answers to strictly between cute and hot/sexy.

Thank you guys (and girls) very much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go for the cute gal for sure. What I find attractive is difficult describe. I can't point to any movie star because they just don't have the look I like. What I should really do is take some pictures of some women that I find cute, but I don't want post pictures of some random woman and freak some woman out.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly id prefer sexy, but I shoot for cute.

• It's better that she makes good sandwiches.

• Cooking is a plus, but I can cook fairly well myself.

• Definitely hot and sexy. I don't know why women aim to be cute. It's a huge mistake.

• I would always pick the cute ones. The hot/sexy women are only good for a one-night-stand.

• I'd go for cute, every time.

• Cute for me means that they have the looks, but they also have a personality that I like. Hot/Sexy means that I think they're attractive, but I don't really like anything else about hem.

What Girls Said 3

• i think sexual attraction and chemistry is more important. I can think someone is hot, but if I kiss him and the sparks don't fly, what's the point? I think some girls are cute and pretty, but I imagine the sexual attraction is negative lol. I think some guys I've dated are average looking and they think the same of me, but the sexual chemistry is really good? you're smart enough I think to get the point.

• Guys say they go for cute on here, in reality they go for hot/sexy girl over the cute girl

Either way I think the point is, attractive is attractive, neither means unattractive

• I find that guys who are looking for relationships tend to be aiming for cute/adorable and guys who are looking to get laid are interested in the hot/sexy. Some guys find cute to BE sexy. So it depends on the guy and what you want from him. some guys are really turned on by cute and think sexy is slutty so it's hard to gauge that without knowing the guy.