Should I get my tongue pierced?

should I get my tongue pierced do you girls like it and the way it feels in more privet situations?

i want to but I want a girls opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• If YOU want your tongue pierced do it! I have mine done only for me to enjoy yea my guy likes it when I give him head but I got it for me. Keep in mind no metal balls! They'll chip the hell out of your teeth right now I'm using glass balls and a flex bar. You can bite it and it won't hurt nearly as bad as the metal. Plus it may mess up your front bottom teeth from the bottom ball sitting on the gums so be conscious of where you let it sit. As fo a guy with a pierced tongue giving a girl oral, my man has his done as well (yea makes kising interesting some times lol) and depending how or what he's doing some times I can hardly tell its there others it drives me threw the roof and feels amazing. It's all in if you know how to use your tongue and what you do with the top ball. They also make viberating tongue rings, kinda a pain if your doin more than oral because you have to stop take it out and change it other wise wow talk about getting off quick lol. But don't make it all about pleaseing a girl! Its your body an you have to deal with the long term effects!

What Girls Said 7

• i have my tongue pierced, so I can say from experience it is a fairly easy piercing to heal, and if you decide one day you don;t want it, you can take it out and it will close up in a matter of hours. that said, I've never been with a guy with a pierced tongue, but I have heard from one friend who has that it was a very "pleasing" experience. I know my own piercing has been very well received by the guys I have tested it out on. :)

• No. It is trashy. Tattoos are way sexier. Just make sure if you get a tattoo it means something to you and isn't just barbed wire or an eagle. Just don't make it something you pick off the wall when you go in to get it.

• What kind of tattoo were you thinking about? Where are you going to put this tattoo? Is it a jail house tat? I'm not so sure about tattoos on girls but it's your body. I think that a belly button ring (one that dangles) is waaaayyyy sexy!!

• Come on dudette come clean with me. You will soon SEE a secret & I will tell you one if you would like. You have to ask nicely.

• It grosses me out. I have trouble talking to people who have pierced tongues.

• well... I personally wouldn't want a to have sex with a guy that has a penis piercing bcuz giving a bj suck with a piercinng in the way..if you no what I mean lik if you had a girl with tonsils or sumthin you two culd get stucked together lik in the movie the sweetest thing!

11

• for me I don't like it!

• i think tongue piercings are trashy. and I hate it when you are talking to someone and all they can do is play with the balls in their mouth. total turn OFF!

• ok don't get your tongue pierced that's gross and stupid. you could get an infection and its a total turnoff at least to me. I would never date a guy with a tongue piercing.

What Guys Said 1

• The only reason you should get your tongue pierced is if you want to, not because girls might like it.