I know I'm not bad looking, but I'm not exactly gorgeous.

But it's been said that you don't need to be beautiful to be a model,

you just need the right height, weight, and finesse.

Do you think I can work with this look?

Be completely honest. Post anonymously if need be.

My goal is to get constructive criticism here. What needs to be done?

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes all kinds. I don't think you'd ever be like a Calvin Klein runway model (I'm pretty sure those guys are genetically structured and grown in test tubes), but you could always do some modeling for catalogs, magazines, commercials, etc. Just hook up with a local agency and they'll most likely be able to find someone that's looking for exactly what you are. Especially now, when there are so many businesses geared toward certain groups. Like, you have plus-sized models, athletic models, urban models, etc.

If you want it, go for it! It would be a good way to make some extra cash, I'm sure.

What Girls Said 2

• What are you doing asking questions? Are you looking for some encouragement? Just go for it! Try, you'll never know if you don't try. It really doesn't matter what anyone here says.

Take some good photographs of yourself (make a portfolio). Find an agency, infact apply to several agencies.

• Hey,

I think "model" is one of the most overrated jobs ever, with a large discrepancy between imagination and reality. Why would you want to do that?

I mean, you look good and all but in the end it success will depend on if you have what those people need.

• Well I have aspirations beyond modeling. I'm in school for 3D animation and trainings as a dispatch.

I just thought modeling would be a fun little side project on the side.

I wouldn't pursue it as a career path.

• In that case, go for it! There are all kinds of modeling, once you find a niche in modeling that works for you it gets a lot easier.

What Guys Said 3

• are you serious? is this a joke?

• if you want the truth than no you can't because you look like a transsexual man,

so tell us the truth are you ?

• lol what the christ