Same clothes everyday!?

the guy I'm dating wears the same hat and jacket every. single. day. blehhhh. do some guys just do that or is it weird/gross?

Most Helpful Guy

• Outer-clothing yeah. Most people always wear the same hat, if you wear a hat generally you either wear it as a "statement", a means of expression, in which case you wear hats in a certain vein or the same hat, or else you wear them for warmth, and then you wear whatever. Depends on your temperament. Wearing the same jacket every day is pretty much regular too. Like bikers or travellers, you know, comes out of nomadic tradition, I'm sure. I wear the same boots, jacket and sunglasses every day.

As long as he changes his shirt, jeans, whatever else, he's like, not doing anything out of the blue or unordinary. If he doesn't change those, then, well... To be honest even that's not abnormal, so long as he cleans them, hahaha.

Lads outerclothing isn't like ladies outerclothing. They're more sturdy and versatile, they can work in more weathers and work with more outfits. That's why I wear male jackets and boots, despite wearing mostly female clothes otherwise.

What Guys Said 7

• hat and jacket? that's normal.

• based on other answers it looks like you're unique in finding this odd. how does that make you feel?

• also, bear in mind. most guys don't view things like jackets and hats as fashion accessories. we wear jackets to keep warm when cold, and one does that job just fine. most guys just aren't into fashion like girls are.

• I only have a couple coats N I'l wear THOSE EVERY DAY because one's havy N one's medium, but light sweaters or hoodie type jackets, yeah after a couple days that's gross. You need to wash em N change sometime...

• I wear the same hat and jacket everyday. But I wear the same jacket everyday during the fall and winter.

• nah,i saw many people wearing the same jacket everyday

• I wear the same pants since march 2008

• Go to some stores with himtell him what you kind of clothes what make he look very sexy

• Totally common.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe that's all he can afford? And ya I know people that wear the same jacket all the time

• wearing the same hat and jacket everyday isn't weird at all! at least not in my opinion. if he was wearing the same pants/shirt every single day then that would be gross but a hat and jacket is fine.

• Hats and jackets go on top how is that gross? Different if he wears the same shirt and pants every day. Or undies lol

• jackets and hats can be worn almost everyday.. but if he's wearing the same shirt, pants and underwear everyday it's a hugely different story.

If it bothers you, casually say how he needs a new jacket.. take him shopping, then complement how smokin' hot he is when he tries on a new jacket = he will buy it! problem solved.

• i wear the same jacket everyday. how many jackets do you own?

• not a lot, but I have plenty of sweatshirts and shirts that I will wear too, I don't always need to wear one specific item of clothing. literally, for the past 3 months, he has worn this jacket every day, and the hat too. he ALWAYS wears the hat

• My husband is the same way; he's emotionally attached to certain items of clothing