ok, I think there's 2 types of looks, Competitive and Comparative looks; Comparative looks would be how members of the opposite gender look compared to each other. Ex.: a 6'2, handsome guy with nice skin would look good by him-self, but standing next to a 5'1, regular looking guy, the 6'2 guy will look even better.
and Competitive looks would be how how you look compared to members of your own gender. Ex.: on a girls' night out, a girl will usually try to be the prettiest girl in the group, its a secret competition.
so my Q is, what gender do you think cares the most about which type of looks? why do you think so?
and which do you care about the most?
please give answer as well as a vote!
- Guys care more about Comparative looks50% (4)0% (0)24% (4)Vote
- Guys care more about Competitive looks0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Girls care more about Competitive looks38% (3)44% (4)41% (7)Vote
- Girls care more about Comparative looks0% (0)44% (4)24% (4)Vote
- They care the same/see results12% (1)12% (1)11% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Girls care more about their own looks for their own social status and to get attention from guys. Girls without looks are valueless in relationships. Guys care about about the looks of their girlfriend for their own satisfaction and to compete with other guys for social status. Guys without looks still have value in relationships.1